Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Milton Keynes  (Read 366 times)

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place couple of days ago in MK, nice modern apartment right near the train station, not a place I had been before so got a bit lost and was late but Gabriella was very nice and said not to worry about it. All communication done by text, no issues. £100 half an hour.

Could not find any reviews online about her so was a little concerned what she might be like and I'm happy to say she is exactly like her pictures. She was very petite, shorter than I thought she would be but not a problem. Nice small arse, very small breasts and her cock was not too big, perfect size for me to take and she fucked me without any pain or aggressive pounding like some of the Brazilian's like to do. She gave me mouth kisses during the meet, no FK which was a shame and she didn't give me oral. I gave her lots of oral and then went into her topping for me for the rest of the meet until I came.

I'm giving her a positive - just. This is because I was late, she was nice about it and she looks like her pictures, really cute. Negatives would be lack of FK and she did hurry me a bit towards the end and was barely in there 25 mins so felt a bit unnecessary.

Offline ptt67

She does have one other review which seems to have been a more wholehearted positive than yours

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=394789.msg4004266#msg4004266

Offline Nick1042

Thanks for highlighting. Not sure how I missed this other review when searching last week. Sounds like docdom had a much better time than me with her. I didn't see her until 11pm Saturday night so maybe she was tired / had a busy day and that is why a bit rushed with me. If she comes back to MK, might try her again but definitely in the day.