Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy Emma - Nottingham  (Read 1838 times)

7 review(s) for The Filthy Emma (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Karter1401

Cost 80 for 30 mins

Requests - none

External Link/Members Only

Communication - 9

Green light was on so sent Emma a text to arrange a meet. Time was agreed and the whole booking process was done within 3 texts so happy days.

Location - 7

SPs own house which was clean and tidy from the bits I saw. The area is not the nicest but there is plenty of free parking.

Appearance - 5

I have had Emma on my list for a while and maybe I left seeing her a year to late. There was just something about her face that had gone since I last saw her pictures. The latest pics on her page are an accurate reflection of what she looks like. I did not check them before booking but I have been determined to clear the SP's on my hotlist that have been there in my 2 year absence.

She has slim body and small tits and she is in her 40s.

Environment - 7

Double bed in a fairly tidy bedroom. Emma is friendly and talkative which was great fun and made the punt over all enjoyable.

Service - 7

Emma gives a great blowjob in fact I thought this was the best part of the punt. Lots of eye contact, plenty of attention to shaft and balls.

However I felt like sex was a bit of let down after the blowjob. We tried various positions and Emma was happy to do them all and was very enthusiastic during. However I ended up asking for her to go back to sucking me off and I finished in her mouth.

Overall - 7

Return - No curiosity fulfilled

Offline Captainhowdy666

Looks good vfm
Decent enough English blonde and shooting down her throat is well worth £80 these days.

Offline Stongwee53

Always been tempted after watching her on pascal sub sluts but never got around to it. Maybe go back to considering her after this review. Thanks

Offline davey.edwards1969

Anyone got a link to her Pascal video ?

Online finn5555