Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englsh Zoe - Colnbrook  (Read 489 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7590866) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Zoe's profile was quite new when I saw it.
I was looking for value for money, rather than young girls. Thought 100 for 30min was good for a young English girl.

When I saw her, no review was up here. Will obviously not claim TOFTT.

Communication:
All done by text. We had agreed on a day and time. Time was early after lunch time.
When the day arrived, I texted that all was fine on my end. She replied she might need to reschedule as she wasn't in the hotel yet. Usually bad sign.
We finally managed to agree on just one hour later.

Parking wasn't easy as I don't know the area that well and haven't been in that hotel before.

The girl:
I was positively surprised. You get what you see in her pictures. Tatoos unique. Not gym fit as you can see, but this was ok.
For some reason she reminded me of someone I thought to have seen before. But perhaps my mind tricked me. Her profile says she is new, so perhaps this is true.

The meeting:
I had paid 100 for 30min. Services agreed on was kissing, dfk, owo, reverse oral.
I got all of that, no rush.
She was a bit absent, but was willing to please. We started with kissing, undressing, took her to the bed.
She started owo, and we moved into ro/69. Overall, she did not initiate things, perhaps a bit mechanical. But I enjoyed the owo.
I pretty much believe this was her first punt of the day, although her pussy was a bit red. Either heavily rubbed washing herself, or overly used in the last days before. Or even some allergy, how would I know. Was a bit of a strange feeling seeing all the red skin around.
She needed to interrupt to get something to drink. I suspected water, but wasn't sure. But she seemed desperately in need of some liquid. Will come back to that.
I got her to everything I wanted, missio, her on top. And finally came in the bag.

Summary:
I have enjoyed my meeting with Zoe overall. Could have been a positive. Thought that neutral was a bit harsh.
Got suspicious when she got up for another drink. Figured out that this wasn't water, could have been juice. Perhaps not the original bottle. I got suspicious about alcohol (gin), but this was my speculation. I had no proof and didn't want to check the bottle. She just sat next to her desk. Was again absent.

This mental absence, lack of engagement made it a neutral overall. There was no smell as mentioned in more recent reviews.
In case you want to put the punt into chronological order, this was one of the earlier ones in January.