Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jozie_B2BMassage, Reading  (Read 1225 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6762961) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

A few months ago I found myself in Reading with a bit of time to kill. Went on AW & found Jozie’s profile. I liked the photos but found the prose on her profile too much. I established I fancied 30 minutes sex with Jozie for £50 - I notice on her profile it is now £60 - so we had a quick chat on the phone, I confirmed my appointment and away I went.

Looks 6/10 - Jozie is a mature lady. I’d say her stated age of 45 isn’t far off the truth. She’s a slim but not particularly toned size 10, good boobs, red hair. She has full face photos on her profile now, I am fairly sure she didn’t have full face photos before when we met. I’d say Jozie is a good looking woman.

Service 7/10 - Jozie met me at the communal door of the block where I believe she lives, it certainly seems fairly lived-in. As other reviews have said, she takes you through to her lounge and we have a get-to-know-you chat which was pleasant. I recall Jozie being fairly businesslike when we first met but the chat helped to break the ice.

After around 20 minutes - which she said wasn’t part of the appointment - Jozie took me through to her bedroom. We both strip off, she suggests a quick massage which is ok, then Jozie says she will suck me off! A good BJ which she’s down on my cock for what seems like 5 minutes. We swap places and have a bit of a snog, I kiss her body then go down on Jozie. I must admit she didn’t seem that responsive to my oral on her, but we continue to kiss. She asks if I want to fuck her, but I said I wanted to cum in her face, ‘no problem’ was her response. I ended up wanking over her face, making sure I plastered her face as much as possible.

Car parking 4/5 - she entertains from a flat slap bang in Reading town centre, so parked in the multi storey which is fairly close to her place. I can’t recall what I paid.

Premises 3/5 - bathroom wasn’t the tidiest I have had the pleasure of using. Bedroom was a good size, a little bit cluttered but fit for purpose.

Value for money 8/10 - I paid £50 for this milf to provide kissing and OWO. While the appointment was for 30 minutes I was there for over double that amount of time for the chat. As I said before, it looks like Jozie now charges £60 for 30 minutes but Iit is still decent value.

Total 28/40 - I really enjoyed my time with Jozie and I will definitely see her again.

Online Often Visitor

£4.70 for parking, I have seeen her a couple of times, having been ghosted once turned out she was taken into A&E so fair play. VGFM in my opinion once she knows you she will accept your donation in her mouth and swallow she has a hairy bush and responds well to RO but she said that most blokes dont know what they are doing :lol: never a clock watcher and does like a conversation :yahoo: