Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_hot - Ryde (Isle of Wight)  (Read 397 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6928608) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline iowblah

NAME: lara_hot - External Link/Members Only

NATIONALITY: Brazillian

PAID: £80 for 30 minutes

COMMS: Text for availabilty, replied within 30 mins. Called to confirm

SERVICES DELIVERED: Oral with, Sex

SERVICES REFUSED: Pretty much everything

POSITIVES: Fit as fuck model body, Tight pussy

NEUTRALS:  Very Mechanical - Pump and dump only gents

NEGATIVES: General attitude was shit (dont think she found me attractive, but didnt hide the fact lol) - Everything an extra, and i mean EVERYTHING.

THE MEET:

Happened today (17/03/24). Dont usually go for ultra fit / fake / model types. But thought fuck it. Opted for 30 mins (glad i did). Text in the early afternoon, replied fairly quickly, called to confirm and was over to there Airbnb in ryde hour or so later. Discrete location, easy enough parking.

Knocked on arrival and welcomed in. I say welcomed, but the door was answered and not a word was said. Beatriz (External Link/Members Only) was sat down as i entered, at least she offered me a smile, should of booked her perhaps. Followed Lara to the bedroom, she is fit as fuck to be fair and i... am not, but alas thats the business. Handed over the cash, asked if i needed to shower but explained i had one 30 mins ago before leaving. Now these touring brazilians can be quite mechanical, especially if you dont discuss any extras or up their $$$ before the meet starts, but this was something else.

"I suck, then we fuck. No fingers, no kissing, no hard grabbing my hips" The list went on, and wasnt the most enticing foreplay. I asked about OWO, Extra (Fine and fairly standard but not £40...). Light kissing? Extra. Cum on tits? Extra. During sex i asked her to go on top, guess what? Extra  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Oral was okay to be fair, not much hands, went quite deep and good technique, not a lot of hands. And she looked bloody good doing it. After 3-4 mins of this (me standing, her on her knees) i moved and sat on the end of the bed - This was for more oral but she informed me it was now time for sex. Now, usually you'd expect this to be a bonus having a 20 something latina demand this, but her attitude just kinda sucked. Not quite kevin and perry levels of moping about, but getting there.

I decided to make the best of a bad situation, and had her bend that magnificient arse over. No leg or hip tricks or reaching back to stop going to hard (a small bonus), but she didnt give me the full arch with her arms forward and tits on the bed, she was on her elbows lol.

Eitherway, like a kid thats just waited 90 minutes to go on spacemountain at disney, yes the build up wasnt great, but now im here im gonna enjoy the ride. Gave her absolutely everything in the tank hammering in all furious 5 inches without any complaints from her  :D . Came in the bag in about 5 mins. And just as i entered, NOT A SINGLE WORD WAS SPOKEN AGAIN. Got dressed, left, through a cheeky wink at Beatriz who was still there and left, id been there about 20 minutes... May go back to see beatriz out of spite.

Maybe she'd had a shit punt before? Maybe her cat had just died moments before i arrived? Maybe she was a leicester city fan and was devastated at being knocked out of the FA Cup. Guess i'll never know, as i wont be going back.

Chose neutrel, because she is fit as fuck, looks like her pictures, comms were easy,can suck a dick and took a pounding in doggy. Maybe if you're better looking than i am, or see her at a different time you'll get a better experience. Worth a pump and dump, nothing more.

Offline Sweettunes

Good honest review bud.. I gave up on the Brazilian crew a while ago.. to many over priced extras and far to mechanical and silly bored expressions to make it worthwhile …

But great effort for giving it a go and putting a review up .. :thumbsup:

Offline iowblah

Good honest review bud.. I gave up on the Brazilian crew a while ago.. to many over priced extras and far to mechanical and silly bored expressions to make it worthwhile …

But great effort for giving it a go and putting a review up .. :thumbsup:

Same, dont often punt on the island in general now. Lot of regulars gone or stopped. Treat myself on the odd trip, but usually forget to whack a review on by the time i get back.

The joys of living here i suppose!

Offline Arcamedes

Nice review ....gave up as well on the Brazilian girl's stunning but disappointing :dash:.

Offline macman26

Thanks mate for the review. There's a couple of them in the past which I fed and texted loads of random extras. Are really taking the piss now......   250 notes for a decent service. it's not worth it. Just plan the trip to the mainland.