Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy kinky Laura in Colnbrook  (Read 1452 times)

2 review(s) for Kinky_Beti... (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline shyleo

External Link/Members Only
£120 for one hour

Made a booking early March for the following day and communications were very good and fast with good details of the venue, which is a very clean flat in a Victorian terraced house on the London road with parking down a side road.
Laura met at the inner door dressed in a sexy short skirt. She is very friendly with a very pretty face and lovely body and nice hand full.
Her English is very good.
Started with very light kissing, sitting on the bed and she went starlight for the old chap, caressing and playing which was really nice.
She did however have her hand over her pussy for most of the time, and giving her oral was difficult. The kissing got better and better ending with dfk and very light fingering. There were two condoms on the side, but unfortunately didn't get down to fuck her her  bj was far too good and I couldn't hold back.
I have given her a positive as she is very pretty and has a very good attitude. It may have been time of the month.
I will certainly give her another try soon.

Offline Andrew999

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
External Link/Members Only
£120 for one hour

There were two condoms on the side, but unfortunately didn't get down to fuck her her  bj was far too good and I couldn't hold back.

So did you pay £20 for CIM?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
So did you pay £20 for CIM?
Gentle nudge, your a tad light on reviews matey, is there a reason why?

You don’t seem to have had a positive experience as yet?

Offline pythago

This can't be the same lady reviewed 6 years ago. Unless B&S or completely misleading pictures.

Online scutty brown

This can't be the same lady reviewed 6 years ago. Unless B&S or completely misleading pictures.

Profile says aged 40
The photos are clearly stolen from an online lingerie advert which we've no hope of finding. Yes it will be B&S