Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Emma, Runcorn  (Read 1199 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776887) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Half Century

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
30 minutes - £60

I was idly browsing through AW and saw this one was in town, so I checked on here to see if she'd been reviewed and she seemed legit so I dropped her a text.  Communication was a little confusing as she's Thai and English isn't her strong point but got it sorted.  She's £100 for 30 minutes but she offers a £60 massage session which was fine with me because I didn't want to have sex with her.  She had another booking due but agreed to see me before that.

Arrived and buzzed in and she's as her photos appear.  On parr and maybe better looking than some of the thai girls I've seen in massage places.  She seemed a bit distracted and annoyed and was constantly texting on her phone which continued during the session.  The 'massage' was just firm pressure applied to legs and back and I was quickly asked to turn over.  Her pants stayed on but her figure was really decent but her bolt-on tits were rock hard.  She then turned it up a gear and commenced a hurried HJ.  I had a fondle through her pants but she moved away sharply when I tried to get it out.  When I was hard enough, she started on some OWO.  I'd asked if this was available and she said it was £10 but she didn't take the extra tenner at the start of the session.  It was ok but a bit fast but it was definitely getting me there and eventually I unloaded in her mouth and she kept on sucking for a bit before spitting out into a tissue.

She lightened up a bit after this and something along the lines of she thought I didn't fancy her because it took me a bit to come.  Hmm, maybe that's because the penis is a precision instrument that responds better to care and attention not blunt force.  A kiss goodbye and I was out of the door after about 20 minutes.  Once home, I got another text from her saying "I'm sorry I did not serve you well."  Well, give your client your attention during the session, don't keep texting and take your time.  It's a much better policy than a rushed service and post-apology.  I also realised I hadn't given her the extra £10 for the oral but I didn't care because of the short change on time.

The plusses were she's attractive and a decent body and the negs were the rushed service and lack of B2B.  I don't think I'd bother booking again if she was in town but it scratched the itch to see a good looking TS Thai girl so it's a neutral from me.