Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Shops  (Read 3262 times)

Offline nothiingtodeclare

Morning,

After a bit of a break from punting I thought I would look for a massage with extras. Looking at various Thai and Chinese establishments I was wondering are there any tell tell signs that extra is on offer so I don't embarrass myself. I will be doing a bit of travel with work around the country soon so thought I would include a few treats.

Offline Fuzzyduck

It would be better to include an indication of where you're interested in (e.g.a city). Your post is in the SW region but you give no indication of where you're going besides "around the country". if you have multiple places in mind, then suggest you do your research before posting a question.

Offline houseboot

There is no reason for you to embarrass yourself.

You are going for a massage.

Go with the flow. If you are in a shop that offers extras then the lady will indicate such at sometime during the massage.

If the extras are important to you then go to a shop that you’ve seen Reviewed here.

Offline Markc

There’s a massage shop in Gloucester and Cheltenham which both offer happy endings. You make a booking
for a massage and normally half way through she will tell you about the extras. If they put a towel over you if
they can see your cock is getting erect that when they will offer it. One l went to didn’t use a towel and l was lay
on my back while she was massaging my legs and chest and said would you like me to sort that out and pointed to my
now very hard cock. Just watch the prices they charge you. A standard massage will be around £45 and then they will quote you between £20 to £30 for a handjob and extra if they go topless or naked. Never been offered full sex at these places.

I did go to one massage provider at a house on the edge of Gloucester where l booked and got there where she had a massage table, candles and soft music in the background. She was wearing a short white tunic, l could see she was wearing hold up stockings as l could see the tops of them and Black High Heels. She started the massage on my back which was great and then turned me over and put a towel over my cock. She couldn’t miss how turned on l was but got to the end of the massage and said we where done. No offer of extra services so must be legitimately. I thought my the way she was dressed l was going to get more. Had to go home and have a wank l was so turned on.

Offline Barney31

Do you have the contact details for the lady you saw on the edge of Gloucester?

Offline houseboot

Offline dog999

River Kwai in Gloucester is ok and you can just turn up on the off chance. Prices seem to be going up!. :hi: