Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minnie thai TS - Worcester  (Read 4821 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719312) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6656853) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline licker

Meet took place in September 22
Location block of apartments in Worcester area, fit for purpose, code required to get in.
!00 for 30 mins

Minnie is exactly like her pics, about 5.7 slim, pretty.

MEET
Arrived given code, had to walk lifts were out of action, told just to go in and be quiet which i did and Minnie was standing there in her red underwear including stockings, i closed door quietly and Minnie pounced on me snogging the face off me, great start.

Action

Minnie led me to bedroom undoing my belt and trousers as she pulled me in still kissing me, She then stripped me off and pushed me back onto bed and swallowed my cock not DT but tried her best, plenty of ball sucking and then slipped a finger in my ass as she sucked my cock owo, then pushed my legs up and started rimming me not deep but nice, at this point i was thinking fuk me she is hot, after 10 mins of this, It was my turn to take my 1st cock in my mouth and i'm bragging now i went bollock deep with only a minor gag :D Minnie is about 5 inch long and not the girthiest but she was rock solid all through, i then asked her to fuk me she smiled threw my legs over her shoulders pulled me in and pounded me for another 10 mins, I cum as she nailed me.

Overall very attractive girl, Hard all through and very energetic.

1st time with TS and wasn't sure how i'd feel after but left a happy guy.

Would like to compare with another TS but not a hung monster if anyone can reccomend.

I will be back to see Minnie again after I've had a couple more TS meets

Don't know how to post links so if anyone could help please.

Cheers L

Offline Dashing

...Don't know how to post links so if anyone could help please.

Cheers L

Here you go: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

(If it helps for future posts, the links can be found on the penultimate line of the profile and can be copied and pasted from there.) 

« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 03:34:06 pm by Dashing »

Offline Juankerr

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review licker  :hi:

Only had the one TS experience myself but if she ever comes to Birmingham I'd be very tempted to see her.