Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mali Pattaya ( Nickie)  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Steve McQueen

External Link/Members Only

Introduction
I met Mali also known as Nickie, when she was in Salford . She has now moved to the West Midlands, but she will probably be back sometime. This was one of those punts that fulfilled a fantasy, receiving an erotic massage by a ladyboy and being penetrated. It worked out quite well in the end.

Communication
All done by txt and she was very quick to reply and give details of her service. I was in Salford for an appointment and so decided to combine work and pleasure. Address details were given once I confirmed the appointment a couple of hours before the meeting. Cost was £150 for the hour, which seems to be the average for trans meetings..

Description
Mali is very petite probably around 5ft, slim but not very talkative but pleasant , definitely her from the photos.

Meeting
I got to the venue a few minutes earlier to check it out, just in case it looked a dump with mattresses in the garden and loads of people hanging around. I would have cancelled if I’m not comfortable but it was very quiet, modernist type of house, used to be called terraces but now town houses. Parked up and knocked on the door, after a minute the door opened and I walked into a hallway with Mali behind the door. This was the crucial bit, I was still in the hallway so I looked at her and it was definitely her so no need to just walk out.

The house was very dark and smelled a little spicy , somebody had been cooking some Thai food. I got the impression that there was someone else in the house, all doors closed. She led me upstairs to a large double bedroom, clean and tidy, sparsely furnished. I got the cash out and gave it to her she counted it in front of me, no problem with that at all. She left but was back in seconds with a chair for my clothes. She proceeded to undress me and placed my clothes on the chair. Then a large towel was placed on the bed and she asked me to lie down. She spread my arms and legs and , oiled my body up and set to work on the massage, lots of touching underneath and stroking of my bum. After awhile she positioned her self above my head and worked on my neck and shoulders. She pressed her cock against my head and then moved her painties aside so I could give her oral. Her cock was very hard and a nice size and this went on for a few minutes, she tasted clean and she was moaning then suddenly stopped and moved onto my back rubbing her cock up and down my back. She then sat below my bum and heard her rummaging in her bag. I could hear the foil ripping as the condom came out. She then oiled my bum up and slowly penetrated me, it was quite painful at first so she kept easing in and out until she was fully in and started slowly at first then harder, she kept moving round which seemed to give a better sensation. Eventually she said she was about to cum, then she gasped and said she’d cum. She took her cock out and showed me the full condom. She then started to give me oral, nice and deep and I thought here I go but she stopped, got another condom out and straddled me and placed me in her arse. She rode me for awhile then I couldn’t hold on any longer and shot into the condom .

She then said ‘shower’ and led me into the bathroom and washed me down soaped me up and gave me a nice assisted shower, dried me off led me back to the bedroom and dressed me. A quick hug and I was on my way.

Conclusion
I debated on whether to give a neutral due to a lack of affection and kissing and we finished a few minutes early. But she did everything she said she would and I fulfilled a fantasy of mine. So it’s a positive