Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Totterdown - south bristol  (Read 626 times)

Offline hottext72

I have noticed that busty Jenny has not logged in for almost a week. She did say she was leaving the uk at the end of Feb, so this might be it for her

Then gorgeous april999 profile has disappeared in the last few weeks , no idea where she has gone

So now we just got sultry holly working from this area. There is amazing ass Abby but her working dates on her profile seem out of date

Does anyone know of other girls actively working from this place in totterdown ?

Offline Gas74

Haven't got an answer for you on this one but certainly know where you are on about with Jenny's place of work, be a shame if she's moved on as always handy with a bus stop so close by (I am a lazy sod but always like to leave the car at home for meets), there was a really cute pale dark haired girl who used to work out of there about 5 years ago, for the life of me can't remember her name and only saw her once and never saw her profile on AW again, completely rocked my world, if I could find out who she was and if she still worked I'd sell a kidney to have another go with her!

Offline PeachyAssFan

Amazing Ass Abby works from the same place. May be they are all taking the same week off, or perhaps the neighbours have had enough of all the gentlemen visitors. It was never the most discrete of places, especially with the front door latch to the flats sticking the way it did.

Online ian cognito

Last time I visited Jenny I used the back door (yes, in both senses)  ;)