Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lockdown2: Punting boogaloo  (Read 1381 times)

Offline MarkS69

It's been quite a while since I've had a "proper" punt and I have to admit that the juices are stirring, even though it's probably not a wise idea during our second lockdown. Does anyone know of any Southend (or based within 5 miles or so) WG's who are still taking bookings? I've seen a lot of new profiles pop up on AW, but always tend to steer clear of those.

I've had a few recent mini-punts with a woman from the Southend RLD, but feel a need for something more refined... 

Offline fatboy

Mark,
As you say, unless you go for the newer blood it can be difficult and the more seasoned WGs may only
be seeing regulars.
The Roxie's Romford mob seem to still be going, most likely adding extras to extras.
Lianamature courtesan was until very recently as I had some text chat about a possible booking.
Apart from that its get your black book out time.
All gone a bit quiet and stale around here, everyone is walking up and down the front !
Cheers, FB.

Offline Hackneylad1

Yep you right FB. Not even Maria since she gave up her flat and started working out of a hotel. I did try texting Adele but got no response.

Offline MarkS69

Cheers fellas. I have one or two old favourites that I can probably fall back on, but I may just stick to the RLD for a cheap and cheerful BJ for the timebeing. I've seen Gina from the RLD quite a few times and have to admit that I really like her blowjobs...