Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Norwich soon. Who is recommended in city centre  (Read 2951 times)

Offline daverfc

Hey. I'll be visiting Norwich if no further lockdown happen in the next month. I'll be there for a few days.

Just wanting to see who people on here would recommend and also what parts of the city to avoid.

My tastes in women are fairly flexible. No Romanians. Quite like a large rack and a big butt but with a nice waist too. A smaller girl about 5ft 6 or less but also happy with the taller girls. Age range is flexible. From 18 to 45 is good. If she is proper fit and dirty I might go to 60, but she'd need to be proper filth.

Ideally anal would be on the menu.

Anyone got any firm favourites that match?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 12:40:54 pm by daverfc »

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

There is no one decent in Norwich at the moment that I kbow of. Things are desperate.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Inclined to agree.

Reliant on tourers etc.

Offline jimbobted

x_tabitha_x would fit the description. No anal AfAIK though. She's got a decent rack and arse and is probably about 5'7". Sometimes operates from her home in Swaffham, but also from serviced apartments in Norwich and elsewhere.

Offline norwichfunseeker

x_tabitha_x would fit the description. No anal AfAIK though. She's got a decent rack and arse and is probably about 5'7". Sometimes operates from her home in Swaffham, but also from serviced apartments in Norwich and elsewhere.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Boomerang17

Jmeg25vis good but quite expensive. Very petite

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Was good fun when I saw her , booking can be problematic though.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:42:42 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline daverfc

Thanks. I'll take a look at the suggestions.  :hi:

Offline Bornnippy

Not sure is Shannon Summers ticks your boxes but can reccomended. But vanilla, no cim, no facials, no anal, but appears to love sex and is very good at it, pretty, blonde and busty, loves dirty talk and gives great oral and the best tit wank I’ve had. 30 - 40’s age wise.

Only works thurs and fri and is £60 for the half hour, she’s been my go to of late.

External Link/Members Only

Also Kandi Blue is ok and does decent vfm threesomes, been trying to book her with a girl called NaughtyNorwich who was Shona Lovett. Saw them for a half hour threesome a while back and gave Shona a great facial, Shona also squirted. Would love to see Shona on her own but she only does duos and all booking is through Kandi. Didn’t find Kandi as attractive as Shona but decent service and their duo Blow and Go is good value at £80.

I’ve reviewed both of you want more detail.

Offline happyharry

Also Kandi Blue is ok and does decent vfm threesomes, been trying to book her with a girl called NaughtyNorwich who was Shona Lovett. Saw them for a half hour threesome a while back and gave Shona a great facial, Shona also squirted. Would love to see Shona on her own but she only does duos and all booking is through Kandi. Didn’t find Kandi as attractive as Shona but decent service and their duo Blow and Go is good value at £80.

I’ve reviewed both of you want more detail.
[/quote]

Not sure that Kandi fulfills your preferences. Her tits are only average and quite saggy, normal size ass, and she must be at least 45, maybe heading 50. She also has significant stretch marks.
However, I’ve seen her several times over the past 10 years (she was Selena Sparkles, then Miss Sparkles, before rebranding as Kandi Blue) she is very genuine, enjoys the sex, good OWO, GSOH. Good old Norwich gal. Maybe one to consider as a reliable punt rather than chancing it with someone less well know/reviewed

Offline Steve57

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Was good fun when I saw her , booking can be problematic though.

Agree with above. I've seen her many times in the past and she is fabulous. Booking can be problematic but definitely worth it if you get to see her.

Offline daverfc

Agree with above. I've seen her many times in the past and she is fabulous. Booking can be problematic but definitely worth it if you get to see her.

Yeah, she definitely looks like the sort I am after.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hopefully the new lockdown won't impact your visit.

Offline daverfc

It's been cancelled so far but may change in December.

Offline norwichfunseeker

not surprised.

Got to keep safe, and it we are in lockdown, hotels and the like will be closed for the tourers etc.
Norwich is quite slim pickings at the best of times, so could be a blessing in the long run.

Offline daverfc

Yeah, hotels have cancelled bookings now so definitely off.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Probably done you a favour. More than likely you'd spend your money and be disappointed if you punted in Norwich. Better off having a wank.