Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does not sound like massage parlours will reopen on 4th July  (Read 11134 times)

Offline wombat42

Listening to Boris Johnson's statement in the House of Commons it does not sound like massage parlours will be allowed to open on the 4th July. Many indoor businesses such as nail bars will not be allowed to open then.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 01:07:01 pm by wombat42 »

Offline James

indies will be allowed, your allowed inside other houses, technically the indie is my friend, im getting back into this july. Not as often as before,
cant wait
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wombat42

indies will be allowed, your allowed inside other houses, technically the indie is my friend, im getting back into this july. Not as often as before,
cant wait

Yes you will be able to meet others from another household indoors but it is stretching it doing it on a business basis where it is likely to be several or more different meets with different ppl in a day.

Offline James

Yes you will be able to meet others from another household indoors but it is stretching it doing it on a business basis where it is likely to be several or more different meets with different ppl in a day.

no one knows it business related, can say u meeting friend etc. Hookup from tinder etc.
He hasnt mentioned hotels either..

maybe borris wants to get back to punting so has opened some rules. These rich mp's do pay

Offline king tarzan

I just am looking forward to the best burger in UK in  East London..
Back to some normality..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline wombat42

no one knows it business related, can say u meeting friend etc. Hookup from tinder etc.

maybe borris wants to get back to punting so has opened some rules. These rich mp's do pay

Even meeting up with several different friends separately indoors breaks the spirit of the rules.

Online iq129

Will AW allow bookings and remove the COVID-19 notification on 4th July? What do you guys think?

Offline wombat42

Will AW allow bookings and remove the COVID-19 notification on 4th July? What do you guys think?

Probably leave as it is I suspect.

Offline James

Probably leave as it is I suspect.

girls are getting around this, email is still open and they can email numbers etc.

Offline wombat42

girls are getting around this, email is still open and they can email numbers etc.

Yes of course, phone numbers also still provided, punting is still going on quite a lot anyway.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
My local paper lists those businesses not allowed to open yet and it includes massage parlours.

But some places will remain closed for now, including:

Nightclubs
Bowling alleys
Skating rinks
Nail salons
Massage parlours
Swimming pools and water parks
Exhibition halls and conference centres (other than for people who already work at that venue)

Offline unclepokey

Well I don't use massage parlours or agencies. I visit indies and have their phone numbers and private email addies.
I've not punted since January and my fave lady has been abroad since then and is not due back in England until August.
So I am now completely rampant and am considering those on my hot list that declare themselves "Available now/today" whatever.
For myself, lock-down has been simply a chance to amass a store of dosh to enliven the 2nd part of this (literally) fucking awful year.

Offline David50

Suppose they are not going to open anything that had close contact .You can hardly have a massage without touching .

Offline kayak

I don't relish the idea of a massage or a punt, with a lady wearing a face screen either! Particularly as I'm fond of OWO & DFK, which I sadly don't think will be on offer, even from indies.

Offline king tarzan

I don't relish the idea of a massage or a punt, with a lady wearing a face screen either! Particularly as I'm fond of OWO & DFK, which I sadly don't think will be on offer, even from indies.

then walk... don't do half measures.. the real deal or no deal.. simpletto.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I'm fond of OWO & DFK, which I sadly don't think will be on offer, even from indies.
Yes it is. I’ve had both on recent punts.

Offline The Outsider

You also have to maintain social distancing while indoors with people from different households. 

Offline unclepokey

You also have to maintain social distancing while indoors with people from different households.
Well fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Offline egamar

Hello.  I'm reluctant to butt in here as I am a user with only one review, but I feel it necessary to say something:

The ONLY thing that has changed is the government's advice.  The STATISTICAL risk of contracting Covid-19 has perhaps lessened, but the CONSEQUENCES of contracting it have not.  We are not statistics, we are individuals: if we as individuals contract Covid-19 then we're in for a torrid time; some of us (like me) would be unlikely to survive; those who do survive risk irreparable damage to their lungs which might not affect you in your 20s and 30s but is sure as eggs-is-eggs is going to affect you in later life - mainly by shortening it substantially. 

Just like unprotected sex, when you meet with someone close-up-and-personal you have met up with everyone they have met up with for the last week and with everyone those people met up with too.

Do we remember why BB sex came to be such a bad thing?  It is because STDs remain invisible while they incubate (just like Covid-19).  It's not just to do with the person you're with, but the people they were with and the people those people were with: that's the "exponential"  part of the equation.  The risk of your shag having Covid-19 depends on how may people s/he MET in a non socially-distanced way (not necessary shagged) in the past weeks and how many people they met.

When you get up-close-and personal with the lady of your choice, just remember you take the risk of passing on whatever she might have and give it to everyone you are going to come into close contact with - your kids, your parents, your mates.

Is it worth it?

As for me: I'm in the category that needs to be VERY careful - I'm not even leaving the bloody house until there's a vaccine or a cure.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:06:59 pm by egamar »

Offline conrod

As for me: I'm in the category that needs to be VERY careful - I'm not even leaving the bloody house until there's a vaccine or a cure.

If you are going to wait for a vaccine or a cure, you'll be stuck indoors for a long time.

Offline The Outsider

Hello.  I'm reluctant to butt in here as I am a user with only one review, but I feel it necessary to say something:

The ONLY thing that has changed is the government's advice.  The STATISTICAL risk of contracting Covid-19 has perhaps lessened, but the CONSEQUENCES of contracting it have not.  We are not statistics, we are individuals: if we as individuals contract Covid-19 then we're in for a torrid time; some of us (like me) would be unlikely to survive; those who do survive risk irreparable damage to their lungs which might not affect you in your 20s and 30s but is sure as eggs-is-eggs is going to affect you in later life - mainly by shortening it substantially. 

Just like unprotected sex, when you meet with someone close-up-and-personal you have met up with everyone they have met up with for the last week and with everyone those people met up with too.

Do we remember why BB sex came to be such a bad thing?  It is because STDs remain invisible while they incubate (just like Covid-19).  It's not just to do with the person you're with, but the people they were with and the people those people were with: that's the "exponential"  part of the equation.  The risk of your shag having Covid-19 depends on how may people s/he MET in a non socially-distanced way (not necessary shagged) in the past weeks and how many people they met.

When you get up-close-and personal with the lady of your choice, just remember you take the risk of passing on whatever she might have and give it to everyone you are going to come into close contact with - your kids, your parents, your mates.

Is it worth it?

That's the issue for me.  I can't think of a less safe way to spend time at the moment. 

Offline bhudda

Is it worth it?

Pretty much how i feel ... except im not in the highest risk group ... i would love a massage or a shag meeting and keep looking to see whats about but when push comes to shove the people i live with are more important

Offline wombat42

I guess that, assuming the covid numbers keep declining, massage parlours will reopen around 11th July together with nail bars, gyms, spas and indoor swimming pools.

Massage parlours already back open in Malta but first flights out there are not until 15th July.

Offline egamar

If you are going to wait for a vaccine or a cure, you'll be stuck indoors for a long time.
Yes, I know. I already knew: thanks for pointing it out though. In all seriousness ... we're in it for the long haul.  Or we're not: and we (or more likely those we're close to) will suffer the consequences.

This is not the time for dick-swinging testosterone-fuelled bravado, Little-brain has to take a back seat and let big-brain run the show for a while.

Me? I can't wait to see Sash Cummings again*. Me? I'll have to.

*I didn't post a review - I didn't think my paeans of praise would add anything to what had already been written.  Having said that both meets were within 6 months so I could if you want ...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 06:30:07 pm by egamar »

Offline Jinx

Wombat, where are you getting July 11th from please?
Regards,
Jinx

Offline faaborg

Egamar makes some powerful points.  In addition, for anyone who is prepared to take risks as social distancing starts loosening up, it wouldn't be too surprising if a SP insists that you both mask up and confines her participation to reverse cowgirl so as to keep her face the best part of a metre from yours.

Offline wombat42

Wombat, where are you getting July 11th from please?
Regards,
Jinx

It is just a week later. I am guessing that these other issues would get sorted about a week later.

Offline Beesting888

I understand Egmar's point but as far as Covid-19's concerned, that genie is out of the bottle even if a vaccine is discovered.

Whatever happens it's going to become part of our everyday lives, re-appearing in a seasonal cycle just like the flu. As far as I can tell in time it will become another hazard of life that we will all have to learn to live with. If you don't want to take the risk of catching it at all you should consider giving up punting until the virus is eradicated - which could never happen and avoid any other activities that will bring you into contact with people, for that matter. :scare:

Offline egamar

It is just a week later. I am guessing that these other issues would get sorted about a week later.
I'm terribly sorry to be a pain - but what do you mean by "sorted"?  Nothing is going to be "sorted", the only things that will have changed are a) the advice and b) the relative risk.  The absolute risk will remain the same: punt and you risk not only your health but - more importantly - the health (and indeed life, in some cases)  of everyone else you don't or won't social-distance with: your kids, your parents, your grandparents; your mates: their kids, their parent, ther grandparents. 

Please tell Little Brain to STFU.

I'll STFU now, I've said my bit.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 07:03:30 pm by egamar »

Offline agent47

he did mention hotels can open up on the 4th but will have strict restrictions so i doubt girls that work from hotels will be able to work not going to look good if 10 different guys are going up to her room throughout the day   :thumbsdown:

Offline egamar

I understand Egmar's point but as far as Covid-19's concerned, that genie is out of the bottle even if a vaccine is discovered.

Whatever happens it's going to become part of our everyday lives, re-appearing in a seasonal cycle just like the flu. As far as I can tell in time it will become another hazard of life that we will all have to learn to live with. If you don't want to take the risk of catching it at all you should consider giving up punting until the virus is eradicated - which could never happen and avoid any other activities that will bring you into contact with people, for that matter. :scare:
I was going to STFU but ... .

please remember - when YOU take a risk you're taking it behalf of everyone you will then come into contact with .... did you get their permission before exposing them to the risk you decided to take?

The very nature of these PUBLIC health crises is that we do not take risks only for ourselves ... we pass those risks to everyone else we come in contact with. It's something the Americans just don't get - and why the worst is yet to come over there.

Do I sound like Chicken Little and is the sky really falling? No, the sky isn't falling for most people - but  the people on whom it does fall are well-and-truly fucked.  I'd not want to be the person who made the sky fall ...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 07:04:41 pm by egamar »

Online southern punter

please remember - when YOU take a risk you're taking it behalf of everyone you will then come into contact with .... did you get their permission before exposing them to the risk you decided to take?

IF I decide to punt, pre-vaccine, I will stock up a fortnight's groceries the day before, and not see anybody else after the punt for a quarantine period.

Imo that removes the risk for other people and makes a fair decision for me to make.

I appreciate that many people can't or won't do that, though

Offline egamar

Final words from me (honestly this time) - well, not from me but from a bloke we should be listening to (Prof Chris Whitty, England’s chief medical officer: not necessarily in total agreement with BoJo's decisions) but Whitty advises (and knows that), politicians decide - but we get to choose what we do with that advice

"I would be surprised and delighted if we weren’t in this current situation through the winter and into next spring. I think then let’s regroup and work out where we are.
I expect there to be a significant amount of coronavirus circulating at least into that time and I think it is going to be quite optimistic that for science to come fully to the rescue over that kind of timeframe.
But I have an absolute confidence in the capacity of science to overcome infectious diseases - it has done that repeatedly and it will do that for this virus, whether that is by drugs, vaccines or indeed other things that may come into play.
For medium to long term, I’m optimistic. But for the short to medium term, until this time next year, certainly I think we should be planning for this for what I consider to be the long haul into 2021."

Anyway, I'm winding up the volume on Black Sabbath 4, cracking open (yet) another Stella*, and following up with Larks's Tongues in Aspic before hitting the sack.

*'twas only they that made me bold enough to post here with my pathetic review number
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 07:22:21 pm by egamar »

Offline Jinx

Obviously it is a week later! So, you have no knowledge of further things being opened then...
Jinx

Offline holeymoley

Final words from me (honestly this time) - well, not from me but from a bloke we should be listening to (Prof Chris Whitty, England’s chief medical officer: not necessarily in total agreement with BoJo's decisions) but Whitty advises (and knows that), politicians decide - but we get to choose what we do with that advice

"I would be surprised and delighted if we weren’t in this current situation through the winter and into next spring. I think then let’s regroup and work out where we are.
I expect there to be a significant amount of coronavirus circulating at least into that time and I think it is going to be quite optimistic that for science to come fully to the rescue over that kind of timeframe.
But I have an absolute confidence in the capacity of science to overcome infectious diseases - it has done that repeatedly and it will do that for this virus, whether that is by drugs, vaccines or indeed other things that may come into play.
For medium to long term, I’m optimistic. But for the short to medium term, until this time next year, certainly I think we should be planning for this for what I consider to be the long haul into 2021."

Anyway, I'm winding up the volume on Black Sabbath 4, cracking open (yet) another Stella*, and following up with Larks's Tongues in Aspic before hitting the sack.

*'twas only they that made me bold enough to post here with my pathetic review number

With respect Chris Whitty has not been consistent please look at his total output. For example he also said 80/% of population would catch it.  He also said 80 - 90 % of victims would have very mild case or not even know they had it.

Also it’s hard to know the truth, Kirklees were publishing figures that showed 200 deaths ( a few weeks ago admittedly when it was nearer peak ),so population in Kirklees is approx 660, 000. Also very large amount of deaths in care homes. So what is the real risk based on Kirklees statistics. Also it has to be said doctors can specify Covid death without seeing the body. I’m not looking to receive abuse for stating this but surely flu in the past has been far worse ?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 10:54:54 pm by daviemac »

Offline bhudda

IF I decide to punt, pre-vaccine, I will stock up a fortnight's groceries the day before, and not see anybody else after the punt for a quarantine period.

Imo that removes the risk for other people and makes a fair decision for me to make.

I appreciate that many people can't or won't do that, though

You are not the first person to say something similar, but where your plan falls down is if you get ill. Then you put at risk all those involved in looking after you. And lest you say that you will just suffer in silence until you drop dead like some other idiot claimed he would recently ... if you get seriously ill the decision as to whether you get treated will be taken out of your hands as you will be deemed unfit to decide for yourself.

Offline whaleears

Well I've jut logged into AW & that banner has disappeared...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whaleears

Okay, never mind.
Got over excited (no idea why) but the banner is still there when you click on a SP profile.

Online southern punter

You are not the first person to say something similar, but where your plan falls down is if you get ill. Then you put at risk all those involved in looking after you. And lest you say that you will just suffer in silence until you drop dead like some other idiot claimed he would recently ... if you get seriously ill the decision as to whether you get treated will be taken out of your hands as you will be deemed unfit to decide for yourself.

That's a good point. :thumbsup: Anyway I said IF because I don't intend to 

Offline egamar

With respect Chris Whitty has not been consistent please look at his total output.
He has been entirely consistent across his total output. If one really wants to try (but why would one?), he can be made to appear inconsistent by selective quoting, by ignoring the context of the question he was answering and by ignoring the status of a) knowledge and b) progress of the virus at the time he was speaking. 

Quote from: holeymoley
For example he also said 80/% of population would catch it.'
He also said more-or-less in the same breath: "unless we do something about it" - like having a lockdown, which we did, and so 80% of the population haven't yet had it - which is what he said.

He also said 80 - 90 % of victims would have very mild case or not even know they had it.
There's nothing to suggest that isn't the case. whether it's 80 or 90% i can't say - but many victims have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic.  That's what he said; that's pretty much what has happened.

Also it’s hard to know the truth,
Not really; it's hard to know the numbers, but the truth is self-evident:  lots of people get it and die; more than 40,000 so far and many more if you count excess deaths and attribute them to the consequences of having covid in the community.

I’m not looking to receive abuse for stating this but surely flu in the past has been far worse ?
Spanish flu (1918 or so) killed millions across the world. No other flu outbreak (IIRC) has come remotely close to killing as many people as covid, so generally speaking "no, flu is not worse".

Offline Beamer

At the end of the day you believe who you want to. 
I would trust The Prof and the Head of Science every time rather than The Liar, aka Hancock or Bullshit Boris.
What is for sure is we have not been here before, no one is sure where we are going and waffle from politicians is not the best path forward.  But Hey ho, each to their own. I think our own Doc is great at breaking the issues down. This may be a punting website but he talks sense to me.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Final words from me (honestly this time) -
:unknown:
Spanish flu (1918 or so) killed millions across the world. No other flu outbreak (IIRC) has come remotely close to killing as many people as covid, so generally speaking "no, flu is not worse".
I'm just trying to work out what any of what you have posted has to do with the topic of this thread, you seem to discussing the effects of CV-19 not whether or not massage parlours are allowed to open following the latest easing of restrictions.

BTW I would recommend you check your facts before making statements. The flu pandemic of 1968/69 killed 80,000 in the UK and between 1 & 4 million world wide. It was so contagious it affected 500,000 in Hong Kong within 2 weeks.

As an aside the H3N2, flu virus that caused that pandemic is still with us today and is one of the seasonal strains of flu.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Well I've jut logged into AW & that banner has disappeared...

It's been replaced with the latest guidelines.

Offline latecomer

Believe me, there isn't going to be a vaccine.  Remember you read it here first (unless of course you read it somewhere else first).

Offline holeymoley

Believe me, there isn't going to be a vaccine.  Remember you read it here first (unless of course you read it somewhere else first).

+1

Offline tesla

trials start this week

External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

Some shops are advertising on Gumtree that they're either open or opening on July 4.

Lora in Leytonstone works from a room in a hair salon so she is returning then also.

Offline bhudda

Some shops are advertising on Gumtree that they're either open or opening on July 4.

Lora in Leytonstone works from a room in a hair salon so she is returning then also.

Some are also advertising that they are taking future bookings only ... though i have heard from someone else that the future can be as little as 5 minutes distant.

Not for me though, i hasten to add.