Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO, CIM and the married man!  (Read 11222 times)

Offline ik8133

Ok, fairly inexperienced in this hobby of punting, though I do have a couple of punts under my belt.  Being married, just wondering if others in a similar situation, take the risk of OWO and CIM with WGs?  Having perused other forums I have come to the conclusion that the risks are small, but there is a risk all the same. Have tried both OWO and OW and the later doesn't really work for me.   

If this has been "done to death" before, apologies, please direct me to the relevant thread/s.  I did do a search, honest, but couldn't come up with any satisfactory results.       

Offline jawill

Well, while your say the risks are small, which is correct.... How would you feel if you did catch something, and you did pass it on to your wife, then you have to own up to your actions, then you may split up and face the embarrassment of having your name dragged through the dirt, then starting life as a single bloke from scratch...... If that small risk is acceptable to you then go for it.

I caught ghonnorreah from a blow job a few years back. Luckily I didn't pass it on to anyone else, but the pain, and the discharge was no laughing matter, and I no longer take the small risk.... I always have oral with a condom now, it's just not worth the risk, particularly with the antibiotic resistant strains now around. I couldn't ever imagine having that pain and green/yellow stuff oozing out of my Cock for years down the line. 

Sorry to be so blunt, but unless you actually have the experience of catching something in the past, I don't think people realise just how serious STDs are.....

jcdmj12

Don't do it.  Even stuff that is relatively minor for blokes can be very dangerous for women.

10 years ago, my then-girlfriend almost died from an ectopic pregnancy caused by a Chlamydia infection (the ectopic part, obviously, not the pregnancy).  She had to spend 3 weeks in hospital and another 2 months recovering.  We both got tested, and luckily it didn't come from me, but if it had I wouldn't have been able to live with myself.  STIs can lie undetected for months or years and wreak havoc on a woman's reproductive system.

Also, make sure you get yourself checked out regularly at the GUM and get a hep-b jab.  It's very little hassle for the peace of mind you'll get.

Offline smiths

Ok, fairly inexperienced in this hobby of punting, though I do have a couple of punts under my belt.  Being married, just wondering if others in a similar situation, take the risk of OWO and CIM with WGs?  Having perused other forums I have come to the conclusion that the risks are small, but there is a risk all the same. Have tried both OWO and OW and the later doesn't really work for me.   

If this has been "done to death" before, apologies, please direct me to the relevant thread/s.  I did do a search, honest, but couldn't come up with any satisfactory results.     

I wouldnt punt without OWO, CIM isnt essential to me and OW does zero for me. So i take the risks for the rewards OWO offers over OW, and go to the GUM quartely. Of course only you can decide on the risks you are prepared to take.

Also i go on my own experiences and havent caught anything in 30 years that i know of or has ever been confirmed at the GUM . Obviously the GUMs advice would be dont punt and dont do OWO. I dont know what the exact risks are as i dont know the WGs i punt with, so the only way to lessen risks is to rubber up and do OW or not punt at all. I choose to continue with OWO. 30 odd years ago we were all going to die of AIDS, fortunately hasnt happened yet, i always recall those times when others post about the risks but havent been infected themselves.

Punting will always involve a risk, its not for the squeamish in my view as WGs could of just finished Rimming another punters arse for all a punter would know for example. The oft mentioned ensuring a punter is the WGs first punter of the day may increase the chances he is but the WG could of squeezed another punter in, had an overnighter or just finished shagging her partner BB, its all cock right irrespective where it comes from.

James999

Don't do it.  Even stuff that is relatively minor for blokes can be very dangerous for women.

10 years ago, my then-girlfriend almost died from an ectopic pregnancy caused by a Chlamydia infection (the ectopic part, obviously, not the pregnancy).  She had to spend 3 weeks in hospital and another 2 months recovering.  We both got tested, and luckily it didn't come from me,

So someone else fucked her and gave it to her and you#'re ok with that ?

She could have infected you !

SirFrank

The risks are small and I won't do OW unless I have to. It does nothing for me. I always piss afterwards and wash the old fella ASAP. I've never caught an std in 15 years of punting

Festisio

Depends if you're still fucking the wife.

Offline KentAde

The risks are small and I won't do OW unless I have to. It does nothing for me. I always piss afterwards and wash the old fella ASAP. I've never caught an std in 15 years of punting

+1

Bracknell 67

I agree that the risks are small, based on the fact that I too have never caught an STD during my many years of punting.  I know a prossie is a prossie but I avoid the cheap skanks and believe the 'classier' (!) girls do look after themselves by making a point of being very clean and having regular check ups.  Although I've never caught a thing from seeing prossies 20+ times a year I've had mates that have caught STDs from having casual affairs or one night stands with some drunken slapper!  Bottom line, of course there is a risk in having any unprotected sexual activity but personally I consider the risk to be pretty negligible so don't even think about it nowadays. 

Toshiba

Sorry but any cheating on youre wife/partner has a risk

Fucking or owo with a working girl heightens the risk

It frightens the shit out of us all in this position, but we still do it, so we are stupid in truth

jcdmj12

So someone else fucked her and gave it to her and you#'re ok with that ?

She could have infected you !

It could well have been from a previous dalliance, or maybe she had been messing about.  Who knows?  TBH under normal circumstances I might have been annoyed, but she suffered pretty badly for it, so I figure any karmic debt had been repaid.  Anyway, ancient history, we split up ages ago.

Offline smiths

I agree that the risks are small, based on the fact that I too have never caught an STD during my many years of punting.  I know a prossie is a prossie but I avoid the cheap skanks and believe the 'classier' (!) girls do look after themselves by making a point of being very clean and having regular check ups.  Although I've never caught a thing from seeing prossies 20+ times a year I've had mates that have caught STDs from having casual affairs or one night stands with some drunken slapper!  Bottom line, of course there is a risk in having any unprotected sexual activity but personally I consider the risk to be pretty negligible so don't even think about it nowadays.

I have no idea what WGs really do look after their sexual health and go to the GUM on a regular basis so i do what i know is certain, look after my own sexual health not believing the word of any WG.

Offline ik8133

Depends if you're still fucking the wife.

Now and again!

The first WG I visited I did receive OWO and CIM as part of the service.  She even rubbed her fanny along my willie, which unnerved me a little as this was my first punt.  So, a couple of weeks later I trotted of to the GUM clinic for a check up and as I didn't hear from them, all must have been ok.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:19:06 pm by ik8133 »

Offline ik8133

Well, while your say the risks are small, which is correct.... How would you feel if you did catch something, and you did pass it on to your wife, then you have to own up to your actions, then you may split up and face the embarrassment of having your name dragged through the dirt, then starting life as a single bloke from scratch...... If that small risk is acceptable to you then go for it.

I caught ghonnorreah from a blow job a few years back. Luckily I didn't pass it on to anyone else, but the pain, and the discharge was no laughing matter, and I no longer take the small risk.... I always have oral with a condom now, it's just not worth the risk, particularly with the antibiotic resistant strains now around. I couldn't ever imagine having that pain and green/yellow stuff oozing out of my Cock for years down the line. 

Sorry to be so blunt, but unless you actually have the experience of catching something in the past, I don't think people realise just how serious STDs are.....

I don't doubt how serious they are, how did you catch it, was it from a WG?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

It has been done to death and keeps coming up. The risks are minimal, if you want zero risks - don't fuck anyone even a partner problem solved. Also, don't believe the propaganda many over-the-hill, prossies with faces and bodies only a blind, mawkish mother could love have made out the risks are worse than they are. Why? So, they can offer a limited service and charge the same or charge extra for OWO and RO. If limited services are standard, punters have less choice.

The majority of my punts have been covered and not through choice, having said that I mainly go to parlours, I have had OWO in parlours at no extra cost a few times. CIM is rare, most women just spit it out anyway. Imagine the reaction I would get if I spluttered after licking the beaver and drank a keg of listerine afterwards.

Offline jawill

Jeez the ignorance and misunderstanding about STD's with some people here is shocking.

Your ok because you have a piss after sex..... seriously??  With all due respect, if there is a virus or bacteria there, having a piss afterwards aint gonna do a bit of difference, once its there, its there. 

As for her rubbing your cock against her pussy, hey, why dont you just fuck her bareback?  Have you heard of herpes?  Transmitted without sores present, from skin to skin contact, or unprotected oral sex? No cure.

Girls that offer CIM at higher risk of having a STD in the back of their throat  While their throat will clear it in about 3 months, your cock wont. 

As for the comment " CIM is rare, most women just spit it out anyway" - ummm, you already have cum in their mouth if they are going to spit it out so whats the difference, its in there, along with any virus/bacteria. 

No offence chaps, but some of you really need to read more about the risks of STD's and in particular how easy they are to catch.  Sorry if I sound a bit "mothering" and I agree that everything has a risk, but, knowing the pain it can cause and how easy it is transmitted, from experience, I was surprised how much I didn't know about them until it was too late.

My advice to you IK8133, if you are married, dont have OWO, dont let a prozzie rub her pussy against your cock and dont do anything without protection, because its not just your health your risking, but that of your innocent wife too, and some of these STDs can be more harmful to a woman than a man.  If your marriage isnt good either talk about it with her, or move on and then start fucking prozzies and taking the risks, because that way you will only harm yourself.

By the way, your question, how did I catch it - yes, it was from a WG, a very classy one, with fantastic reviews, who was lovely, beautiful, but offered OWO and CIM which I took.  About a week or so later I noticed a burning pain when I was peeing.  Laid in the bath I then noticed white stuff coming out of my cock.  My underwear I noticed after work had green/yellow goo in it and I had this horrific pain everytime I pissed.  I also pain in my bollocks.  Contacted her, she had a throat swob done, positive for Ghon.

Went to the GUM clinic who had to stick a swob into my cock which fucking hurt, then said it was Ghon.  Had to then bend over a bed while the nurse put an intramuscular injection into my butt cheek with an anaesthetic as it was so painful, and that night I had to take 2 tablets the size of horse pills.  It took another 3 - 4 days for the goo to stop oozing out of my cock and another week for the pain to disappear.  Was all that worth it for a blow job - NO.  Would I risk catching it again, knowing that you may be unfortunate enough to have an antibiotic resistant strain?  NO. And I certainally wouldn't want to pass it on to someone else, it was bloody awful.

Offline random

The difference between OWO and OW must really be an individual thing, as I haven't noticed that much difference at all. Their technique matters far more to me than whether it's covered or not.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
In all respect we know the risks and choose to take them. If we want to be completely sure in avoiding STDs , we might as well just give up sex full stop. I've no interest in bareback, but the men that do calculate the risks and feel it is worth it.
As for the comment " CIM is rare, most women just spit it out anyway" - ummm, you already have cum in their mouth if they are going to spit it out so whats the difference, its in there, along with any virus/bacteria. 
Because I appreciate the effort if they can swallow. Any whore can spit, a lady swallows. Do you DFK? She could have HPV in her mouth? Do you do RO or use dental dams? TBH if the sex is too vanilla I might as well just stick a nodder on and have a posh wank.

Offline smiths

The difference between OWO and OW must really be an individual thing, as I haven't noticed that much difference at all. Their technique matters far more to me than whether it's covered or not.

Of course its an individual thing. Unlike you i have never punted with a WG where i enjoyed OW, it does ZERO for me with any WG, a wank is more fun.

Offline random

Of course its an individual thing. Unlike you i have never punted with a WG where i enjoyed OW, it does ZERO for me with any WG, a wank is more fun.

I know, I've read up on this topic many times and seen you say that in nearly every one  :D

It's why I was curious to try OWO again after avoiding it for quite some time. So far I feel little difference personally and will probably only try it few more times to see if it'll change my mind on that. 

Toshiba

Threads like this go from

" its really minute the chances of catching"

To

" do it if you dare"

Made up quotes but you get the picture

Wish i hadnt read this tbh

LL

Threads like this go from

" its really minute the chances of catching"

To

" do it if you dare"

Made up quotes but you get the picture

Wish i hadnt read this tbh

None of which answer his original question, which is "Being married, just wondering if others in a similar situation, take the risk of OWO and CIM with WGs?"

I'm a married man so therefore in a position to answer it.  My answer is No.

As for people chipping in with their own sexual health advice and boasts of years-worth of punting conquests under their belts without ever catching an STI - this shouldn't be used by the OP as a guide since those who have caught something over the years are most likely to keep quiet (yes I am aware of the guy who bravely volunteered his own horrific tale of catching something and I take my hat off to him :hi: but maintain that most STI contractors would keep quiet about their own experience).  If the OP is also seeking sexual health advice or an assessment of the risks involved in OWO then the only place that he should be asking for it, is in is his local sexual health clinic or GP surgery.

SirPhilipXX

In all respect we know the risks and choose to take them. If we want to be completely sure in avoiding STDs , we might as well just give up sex full stop. I've no interest in bareback, but the men that do calculate the risks and feel it is worth it.Because I appreciate the effort if they can swallow. Any whore can spit, a lady swallows. Do you DFK? She could have HPV in her mouth? Do you do RO or use dental dams? TBH if the sex is too vanilla I might as well just stick a nodder on and have a posh wank.

I agree.

But what would you describe as a posh wank, Ali Katt?

Offline smiths

None of which answer his original question, which is "Being married, just wondering if others in a similar situation, take the risk of OWO and CIM with WGs?"

I'm a married man so therefore in a position to answer it.  My answer is No.

As for people chipping in with their own sexual health advice and boasts of years-worth of punting conquests under their belts without ever catching an STI - this shouldn't be used by the OP as a guide since those who have caught something over the years are most likely to keep quiet (yes I am aware of the guy who bravely volunteered his own horrific tale of catching something and I take my hat off to him :hi: but maintain that most STI contractors would keep quiet about their own experience).  If the OP is also seeking sexual health advice or an assessment of the risks involved in OWO then the only place that he should be asking for it, is in is his local sexual health clinic or GP surgery.

I agree about going to the GUM for medically qualified advice. EVERY time i ask about OWO they advise me to use a condom without fail.

On the point of others chipping in its a forum so thats what posters do, some like me posting their experiences, the OP can then take them into account or not as he chooses. :hi:

LL

On the point of others chipping in its a forum so thats what posters do, some like me posting their experiences, the OP can then take them into account or not as he chooses. :hi:
Yes absolutely and I wasn't suggesting that people aren't welcome to do so (sorry if that's how it came across).  My point was that the comments posted here shouldn't be used as a guide to the level of risk involved since people who have never contracted anything are more likely to comment about never having caught anything whereas those who have been unlucky are more likely to keep quiet.

Offline smiths

Yes absolutely and I wasn't suggesting that people aren't welcome to do so (sorry if that's how it came across).  My point was that the comments posted here shouldn't be used as a guide to the level of risk involved since people who have never contracted anything are more likely to comment about never having caught anything whereas those who have been unlucky are more likely to keep quiet.

Yes i totally agree with that. :drinks: ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I agree.

But what would you describe as a posh wank, Ali Katt?
A wank wearing a condom. No idea how it got its name.

rogerc23

as a guy in a relationship some interesting responces here, ive had about 10 punts over the past 3 years and have in the main opted for OW, i have a punt booked in for friday and was toying with OWO but on reflection i think i will play it safe

Offline King Nuts

Jawill's comments and experience chime with mine. And I do find it ironic that the vitriol expressed here towards barebackers does not extend to OWOers. Your chances of contracting anything may be very low with either unprotected sex or unprotected oral, but it's never totally out of the question.

Here's the thing that most people seem to be unaware of: a girl can have the gonorrhea bacteria in her throat for weeks without being aware of it. And it can be in her throat without moving up to her mouth, so a mouth swab might not pick it up. Gonnorhea stays local. She can have a blood test, urine test, vaginal swabs, and it won't show up.

Your dick goes in, and bingo. Now YOU have it. And as Jawill says, it's nasty. If it were just a couple of days of mild pain and little bit of pus, you might think that's OK. But it's worse than that. It hurts like hell when you pee, the gunk that comes out of the end of your knob is foul smelling, and your balls will swell up like Buster Gonads in Viz. One big hit of antibiotics will get rid of it, but it can take days to get better. Trust me. You do NOT want to get this.

Like other guys here, I had years of OWO with no problem. But once is enough. Don't much like OW, but there's one big plus: you've already got the condom on, so those moments of futzing around in between a BJ and sex while you try and get the fucker on and risk a wilter, are no more. Yeay!

Offline smiths

Jawill's comments and experience chime with mine. And I do find it ironic that the vitriol expressed here towards barebackers does not extend to OWOers. Your chances of contracting anything may be very low with either unprotected sex or unprotected oral, but it's never totally out of the question.

Here's the thing that most people seem to be unaware of: a girl can have the gonorrhea bacteria in her throat for weeks without being aware of it. And it can be in her throat without moving up to her mouth, so a mouth swab might not pick it up. Gonnorhea stays local. She can have a blood test, urine test, vaginal swabs, and it won't show up.

Your dick goes in, and bingo. Now YOU have it. And as Jawill says, it's nasty. If it were just a couple of days of mild pain and little bit of pus, you might think that's OK. But it's worse than that. It hurts like hell when you pee, the gunk that comes out of the end of your knob is foul smelling, and your balls will swell up like Buster Gonads in Viz. One big hit of antibiotics will get rid of it, but it can take days to get better. Trust me. You do NOT want to get this.

Like other guys here, I had years of OWO with no problem. But once is enough. Don't much like OW, but there's one big plus: you've already got the condom on, so those moments of futzing around in between a BJ and sex while you try and get the fucker on and risk a wilter, are no more. Yeay!

Good post that lays out the possible consequences of getting infected. I require OWO while punting or i might as well stay at home and have a wank so i choose that as the rewards are worth the risks to me, BB isnt worth the risk to me. :hi:

Denver Bronco

My first post. I used to be a regular at the well known Parsonage at Westerleigh, (until the place was raided and the woman running it arrested for kidnapping!) ,  lots of very nice ladies, premier service. But they never, ever offered OWO, for all the reasons mentioned above.  Same in my other haunts in Belgium and Germany. None of the independent escorts there that I saw offer it up front, and although I did it a couple of times in the UK, and didn't catch anything,  I won't do it now. I'll even take some flavoured condoms along with me so She will not have to put up with the plain flavour.  :P

Offline darkvamp

Reading this thread has been a real eye opener for me. Left me feeling pretty unsure of OWO.

Offline wristjob

Posts like Jawill's remind me a bit of Kim and Aggie - swabbing someone's carpet and telling them there's botulism or something there. It might lurk in the back of someone's throat for months etc - and you might catch it - but how often does anyone? Some sources would have you believe it happens all the time and punters like Smiths with years and hundreds/thousands of girls under his belt, and then of the WGs who have been at the job for years suggest the actual risk of catching something - the real tangible risk are very slim.

On to the OPs point I think you need to tie in the risk with the consequences. I'm single so if I catch something then it's something that just affects me, it gets dealt with and then I move on. If I were married and wanted to stay married then the risk goes way past that and I wouldn't dare. I've never really punted in a relationship and likely never would but if I did it would be different to being single.

I think super gonorrea will become the AIDS of this generation. Condoms and awareness prevented HIV becoming the epidemic that was predicted. Gono seems to be on the increase and antibiotic resistant now and down the line (even now?) will be the one people fear the most.

Offline darkvamp

Off topic sorry but this thread reminded me of this story

A friend of mine told a group of us that his dick was smelling funny (he always BB girls) so he went out and bought a large bottle of TCP poured it in the sink topped it up with water then proceeded to dunk his dick in the sink. He said it was cool and refreshing at first then about 10 seconds later it felt like it was on fire. Apparently he spent 10 minutes in the shower with cold water running over it before it stopped burning, the upside was apparently the smell went.

DaveMugabe

Off topic sorry but this thread reminded me of this story

A friend of mine told a group of us that his dick was smelling funny (he always BB girls) so he went out and bought a large bottle of TCP poured it in the sink topped it up with water then proceeded to dunk his dick in the sink. He said it was cool and refreshing at first then about 10 seconds later it felt like it was on fire. Apparently he spent 10 minutes in the shower with cold water running over it before it stopped burning, the upside was apparently the smell went.
He probably still has Gono

Ask him to get checked out

MissSparkle

I never engage in bb and have always tested negative down below. However, once, quite shockingly to me, I tested positive for oral gonorrhea. I immediately stopped work and came back when I tested negative again.

I thought to remove owo but thought that I will severely lessen my client base if I did but wrote on my profile that I would require certification for cim in hopes that more people will get themselves tested.

If everyone went and got tested, I think this could quickly be nipped in the bud but if gonorrhea becomes antibiotic resistant, I fear that owo will one day become as dangerous as bb! I hope this day will never come!

DaveMugabe

I never engage in bb and have always tested negative down below. However, once, quite shockingly to me, I tested positive for oral gonorrhea. I immediately stopped work and came back when I tested negative again.

I thought to remove owo but thought that I will severely lessen my client base if I did but wrote on my profile that I would require certification for cim in hopes that more people will get themselves tested.

If everyone went and got tested, I think this could quickly be nipped in the bud but if gonorrhea becomes antibiotic resistant, I fear that owo will one day become as dangerous as bb! I hope this day will never come!
So making money is more important to you than risk of infection and infecting punters?  Who would have thought, not me going by your posts on another topic! :coolgirl:

MissSparkle

So making money is more important to you than risk of infection and infecting punters?  Who would have thought, not me going by your posts on another topic! :coolgirl:

I seriously thought about putting an alert on the profile! If there wasn't such a stigma around the matter of stds, I would have done so that anyone who had been to see me would go and get tested.

I am an entertainer and it is my job to ensure a great time for the guys who come and see me. That way I can keep the money they give me with good conscience.

If I know a guy is a first time punter,  I explain to him that he needs to go and get tested regularly. However I assume that everyone else who comes and sees me knows the risks involved and has decided to go ahead anyway.

Offline Daffodil

Like King Nuts, I do find it somewhat hypocritical the vitriol often poured on bare-backers whereas oral without is accepted. Both carry risk of the exact same thing and both are actually fairly low-risk, albeit vaginal or anal bareback being higher risk.

mrhappypants

A few of points to the OP.

I am married with kids and started punting in April last year.  I punt with the permission of my wife   Over the last five years we have had sex less than ten times.  After countless arguments, tears and frustration, one evening I told her, in a non accusatory way, that I loved her, I was happy with our marriage and our family, but I was finding it increasingly impossible to live without sex.  She agreed that it was not fair and did not live up to the agreement we made when we got married.  That conversation opened the way to a discussion about what would be agreeable for both of us, be in the best interest of our family and she consented to me paying for sex.  I reaffirmed my commitment to protect our family and sustain our marriage.  My wife and I now no longer have sex and this is relevant because it restricts the direct health risks associated with punting to me.

Before Christmas I had my first STI check and tested positive for Non Specific Urethritus.  Cream and a course of antibiotics sorted it out.  I plan to get retested every three months.  I have always hated using condoms which have been the blight of my entire sexual career since the age of 19.

I now ask specifically for OWO and CIM as a prerequisite of a punt. I had maybe 30 punts last year.  For me it is a compromise between sex that I find satisfying and not doing something too reckless with my health.   Punting is something I am not proud of, and that I do not discuss with anyone outside beyond my wife apart from on this forum or with the girls I meet, but I also think punting has probably save my marriage.

Dave

Curious6705

I think this topic has come up a number of times that I've seen, and each time, it seems to me the same points / views are made, sometimes by the same posters.

For me, if OWO is on offer I will usually go for it. And I get myself tested \ screened every few months, as a precaution. I'm also reasonably careful where I punt. I haven't chosen a WG off AW since summer 2012.

To be honest, I look for advice on this matter from the health professionals at the GUM clinic, not other posters, or websites.

As regards antibiotic resistant strains of gonorrhea - AIUI there are as yet no reported instances in the UK or Western Europe. Also, antibiotic resistant bacteria are a general problem that is not restricted to STIs. IMO, at this time, I'm more likely to be struck by lightning, or win the lottery than I am to contract an antibiotic resistant strain of gonorrhea, and I'm not going to start planning my life, or my punting, around any of these possible events.

Offline ik8133

A few of points to the OP.

I am married with kids and started punting in April last year.  I punt with the permission of my wife   Over the last five years we have had sex less than ten times.  After countless arguments, tears and frustration, one evening I told her, in a non accusatory way, that I loved her, I was happy with our marriage and our family, but I was finding it increasingly impossible to live without sex.  She agreed that it was not fair and did not live up to the agreement we made when we got married.  That conversation opened the way to a discussion about what would be agreeable for both of us, be in the best interest of our family and she consented to me paying for sex.  I reaffirmed my commitment to protect our family and sustain our marriage.  My wife and I now no longer have sex and this is relevant because it restricts the direct health risks associated with punting to me.

Before Christmas I had my first STI check and tested positive for Non Specific Urethritus.  Cream and a course of antibiotics sorted it out.  I plan to get retested every three months.  I have always hated using condoms which have been the blight of my entire sexual career since the age of 19.

I now ask specifically for OWO and CIM as a prerequisite of a punt. I had maybe 30 punts last year.  For me it is a compromise between sex that I find satisfying and not doing something too reckless with my health.   Punting is something I am not proud of, and that I do not discuss with anyone outside beyond my wife apart from on this forum or with the girls I meet, but I also think punting has probably save my marriage.

Dave

Thanks Dave for posting such an informative post.  Can I ask if you normally visit independent WGs or Parlours?  Did you have any symptoms with Non Specific Urethritis?

Offline ik8133

To be honest, I look for advice on this matter from the health professionals at the GUM clinic, not other posters, or websites.

Could you please share the advice the GUM clinic gave you?

Curious6705

Could you please share the advice the GUM clinic gave you?

I would suggest, rather, that you visit the GUM clinic, and receive advice from the professionals working there, in person.

carlisle78

Did you have any symptoms with Non Specific Urethritis?

Usually redness at the tip I'd the knob and pain when pissing. I went on holiday last year and developed these symptoms. Had a worrying few days and uncomfortable flight home. Went to the GUM and got confirmed NSU - though the Doctor reckoned it was as a result of getting insect repellant on my knob (Deet) rather than via sexual contact. It had also cleared up pretty much and they didn't prescribe anything.

Hector

I used to date a WG (I had EAS - separate thread!!).  She used to get STD tested every few months.  This was for her own peace of mind and health.  Not for the punters which she did not really care about in the same way she felt they did not care about her.  In her busy times she would see a fair few guys in a day.  She did not offer BB but she did offer DFK, DT, OWO and CIM.  She preferred not to swallow but occasionally did as an occupational hazard.   You can catch STDs from these habits and you can pass them on.  Basically the WG is only ever as clean and disease free as the guys that she has seen between STD testing.  Is matters not if she is in a parlour, agency or fully independent.  It is a risk that us punters take.

LL

I used to date a WG (I had EAS - separate thread!!).  She used to get STD tested every few months.  This was for her own peace of mind and health.  Not for the punters which she did not really care about in the same way she felt they did not care about her.  In her busy times she would see a fair few guys in a day.  She did not offer BB but she did offer DFK, DT, OWO and CIM.  She preferred not to swallow but occasionally did as an occupational hazard.   You can catch STDs from these habits and you can pass them on.  Basically the WG is only ever as clean and disease free as the guys that she has seen between STD testing.  Is matters not if she is in a parlour, agency or fully independent.  It is a risk that us punters take.
So which STIs do you think we can catch from DFK?

Hector

So which STIs do you think we can catch from DFK?

My post potentially misleading -sorry.  Risk from DFK relatively low but you can catch Herpes.  Also depends if one or other has brushed teeth within 30 mins and has bleeding gums.  My ex was aware of risk and only mouthwashed between punters.  Hopefully most punters aware also.

Toshiba

Im not married but in a relationship i dont want to be without

Ive read this thread a few times and ive now made my mind up about being covered up at all times.

If you are in a relationship you MUST realize there is a risk and be prepared for youre world to fall apart if the small perecentage of risk comes to greet you, many of us are attached and do this behind her back, so reduce the risk and cover up if you dont want her catching a disease because youve been shagging a whore behind he back

Consider this, is the infected whore worth ruining your marraige/ relationship? Cos thats the risk, sti's are the biggest risk in all of this

Sorry but its a fact all this who play away, just like me