Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Under 25 anal queens...  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Clooney

Hey all.

Approaching the group for help. My usual regulars are both anal queens par excellence, but I’ve been watching Valentina Nappi get buggered silly on a video and I’m really keen to have some hard anal with a younger girl in London who absolutely loves being fucked up the arse, never says no and who can take all comers on.

These days anal and CIM is pretty much a mandatory for me and you’ll see that my reviews favour girls who offer it. Miss KDD is always brilliant, as is Cumfuckmyarse, but Valentina Nappi has really whet my appetite for a younger girl next door type who is talented at taking it in the ass.

Any suggestions for the London area? Up to £200ph or £350 for two hours is where I’m pitching at.

Cheers.

C

Offline Clooney

She looks perfect!

Thanks. I’ll message her to see when she’s back in London

Offline agcnospam

She looks perfect!

She's hot, the only caveat I would add is that I am not sure how rough she would fancy anal or sex in general, she's a bit more GFE than PSE, but that suits me more than it would others. Looking at her pics again, I'm pretty tempted to head up to Liverpool and get back on the horse, so to speak

Offline zinger

Mia Hoxton takes it in the ass like a champ..

She is 27 or thereabouts but what is 2 years, and she looks young too.

No link right now, but she is well reviewed here.

Offline PLeisure

She looks perfect!

OP, did you have any luck with Poppy? She was due in town last Nov but suddenly cancelled. Shame...  :(

This is Mia_
External Link/Members Only
Another option, and def under 25 would be Luna20:
External Link/Members Only
- she has just dropped her base rate to £150. With anal, that takes it to £200. Only one review of her so far involved anal.

As with Poppy, these two Brazilian options, whilst good providers, are more on the GFE spectrum than PSE. I enjoyed Luna's submissive vibe but gave her a Neutral rating (more for the maid's erratic comms). Now the rate is more accessible, I may reconsider.
 :hi: