Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jayne34E AdultWork West Cumbria  (Read 640 times)

1 review(s) for jayne34E (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The.Machine

This review is from over a year ago, but just doing it to catch up and help any lonely guys in Cumbria, all is not lost!

I could not do outcalls at the time as I lived with a relative (not a wife), and explaining would be too difficult. I had seen Jaynes profile for a while and found it attractive, but she only did outcalls and at limited times and days. She had pictures at the time, and I bought the private gallery. All in all very nice looking, curvy woman slightly enhanced and nice smile. Girl next door GFE rather than PSE or anything extreme, just what I fancied. Non-smoker essential.

AW links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But it needed some careful and devious planning to get a place to use for an outcall, rather than the obvious book a hotel thing.

Plan set up, I made arrangements with Jayne, all comms were handled efficiently, I think we spoke on the phone so not just emails, and all was good to go. Two hours GFE, and she did say ok to take a few photos for personal use, quite rare and I thought I would try it.

Jayne drives herself, turned up on time and pretty as a picture.   ;)

Very nice and quite quiet but friendly. We sat on the sofa and chatted for a while, very well educated girl and has a serious professional job, AW is her "hobby" and explains her limited availability. She then moved over and began to kiss and arouse me. Very nice and after a while she took me to the bedroom. Further undressing and playing had me on my back enjoying teasing oral. I then let myself calm down a bit by performing oral on her, which had her responding by getting nice and wet, and she was suitably encouraging of my efforts, but not in an over the top way.   :dance:

She then returned to sucking me, and with her permission I tried to take a few photos. It soon became obvious it is very awkward thing to do in any kind of sexy way, and it was killing the mood for me, so I stopped. I do still have three or four pics and they are special souvenirs.  :rolleyes:

Further playtime included protected penetration in a gentle and sexy way. She really isn't the sort of girl I could imagine throwing herself around the bedroom like a banshee, but that doesn't mean she would leave me unsatisfied.

All in all, I had a very happy and enjoyable time.

So if you are in the West Cumbria area then look her up.

Bangman

Thanks for review. Would love to ride her but I too have a problem with outcalls.

Offline OakTree

Is she originally from down south?

Offline The.Machine

Not sure
very quietly spoken and not a strong accent, so I would say not a local lass anyway or has lived away for some time!  :rolleyes:

She did work away some of the time in her other job, hence limited availability.

BTW I am a local lad, but appreciate a variety of tastes and cultures, know there is life outside the county and am not completely inbred  :scare:

Offline OakTree

Not sure
very quietly spoken and not a strong accent, so I would say not a local lass anyway or has lived away for some time!  :rolleyes:

She did work away some of the time in her other job, hence limited availability.

BTW I am a local lad, but appreciate a variety of tastes and cultures, know there is life outside the county and am not completely inbred  :scare:

I just wondered she sounds like someone who used to be AW a few years ago with a similar name.