Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with Elle and Hazel  (Read 953 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw Elle and Hazel for a threesome a couple of weeks ago. Having done a number of threesomes with Hot Ameera  and Hazel I decided to arrange one with Hazel and Elle.

Comms

Contacted both girls if they were interested and both were keen to meet and fave fun together.

Great comms with both girls and agreed a time and date.

Venue

Elle agreed to host the punt at the serviced apartment in Hammersmith ,within a short walk from the station, that she normally works from. Nice modern apartment with shower facilities and great hospitality that Elle provides.

The Punt

Three way oral, lots of DFK, lots of girl on girl action, finger fucking both girls, facing sitting, two girl blow job and ball licking, shagging both Elle and Hazel, Elle on top with Hazel of my face and shagged Hazel in mish whilst Elle played with one of her toys. Two pops in the punt. Shot my load into Hazel's mouth and then popped whilst shagging Hazel in mish.

Conclusion

Great punt with both girls. Great chemistry between Hazel and Elle and both suggested a sequel bringing Hot Ameera as well.

Seems the girls were in touch with each other and agreed a mutual date a few days later but alas I could not make it as I had a booking already with Analqueen at that time.

I suppose I could have been greedy and taken her as well.

Hopefully it will happen soon. Prior to this booking I had another threesome with Elle and Ameera  and last weekend introduced Elle to Adele and the girls got on great (reviews to follow) in due course.

HD

Sylvester

Great review.

I've not seen Hazel (yet), but Elle is rapidly developing a good working relationship with a number of great girls she has played with.  If my meeting with her and Amber last weekend is anything to go by, you will have had a great time.

I am very much looking forward to my next meeting with her, which is going to be a MFFF.  I shall report back once I have recovered sufficiently.

uk_sex123

Fantastic review, looking forward to many more. Following ukpunt for a long time and in particular your reviews among many others. Must point out that its the reason I started. Hats off to you sir :hi:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:11:47 pm by uk_sex123 »

password02

Nice review HD  :diablo:

Seems your back on track - Nice