Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Lena Birmingham  (Read 2868 times)

31 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (27 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tommy123

External Link/Members Only
After reading recent reviews by Shed etc I decided to give Lena a visit....happened the other day. Unlike others I had no problem with communication....phoned..no reply...sent message requesting booking...Lena called me back almost immediately. Made the booking and confirmed one hour for £100. She then sent me the address and a full list of services available for the money,  no extra to pay.  Pretty comprehensive for the money, cim, he,  gfe , owo, covered say any which way you like, massage, reverse oral.
The review I give is going to be pretty much like everyone else's....seems like she goes through the same routine each time.
Anyway, arrived at the address and managed to park nearby. Apartment is on the second floor,  asked to ring the number, main door opens, and when on the first floor she flashes a torch at you to guide you to the room !! Must be to keep it quiet from the neighbours.
Ushered into the room and she is dressed in bra pants and stockings/suspenders. Greeted with a hug and a kiss and then sat down in the lounge and she poured me a cup of tea. Nice touch.
Lena herself is a very pleasant lady,  big breasts, reasonably proportioned,  photos on aw are from a few years ago, bit of weight gone on now ...but very cuddly !
As expected from the previous write ups, I am given a bath...nice warm water...but christ, she gave the old back scuttle a proper wash, saying that she was going to eat my ass ! Blimey  !  Stood up and she dried me off and then led me to the bedroom where she asked me to lay face down on the bed, not a massage table, and started on a nice leg massage,  which very quickly had her spreading my legs and had her tongue up my ass. A new experience,    which I suspect she enjoys. Decide to go with it  and before I know where I am I am on my knees pushing my ass in her face. Quite enjoyed it.
Turned over, and she asked me to strip her off  which I obliged. Released those big tits, but before I new what was happening  she was in the 69 position sucking on my cock whilst she buried her pussy in my face. Thoroughly enjoyed this as she wriggled about alternating between pussy and ass on my face. She then invited me to have sex with her...covered of course... given the choice...would I like her on top , or doggy, or whatever.  Opted for her on top, but after a short while changed to doggy, which was very nice. After a few minutes she really gives a superb blow job, and asks me to tell her when I'm coming as she likes to take it all on her mouth....which she did ! No need to clean me up because she caught it all. Went into the bathroom presumably to spit it out and have a gargle on listerine. Came back and lay next to me for a kiss and a cuddle and a chat about nothing in particular.  She started playing with my limp dick again, and much to my surprise she got the little chap hard again. Now I  am an old boy and twice a week is pushing it , let alone twice  an hour. To her credit she got it going again, but it would have taken a long time to blow off again so I gave up on that idea.
Instead she gave me a nice back and leg massage,  which I thought was quite nice and relaxing....then she said to me " you have a hairy arse, you want me to shave it "
I am beginning to wonder wtf is going on here...but for no logical reason I said okay...so she did. I have now got a bald arse ! She even took great delight in showing me the amount of hair she had removed....bizarre.
She is still naked and draws another bath for me, bathing me all over and then drying me off.
All In all, a very nice,  albeit different,  experience, with a very pleasant lady who has good cock skills. From reading other reviews   as I  said before, has the same routine for most people.  If you looking for a young girlie, wrong place...looking for an experienced  provider which  has a comprehensive list of likes within her fixed price, could be the one. Would I go back....yes...she is pretty naughty anyway...if you were regular not quite sure what would happen. Oh, and like most reviews...I  was there 90 minutes...she is not a clock watcher. And also, no fake moaning...just a job which she does well and with enthusiasm.

Offline Caratacus

Great review. How discrete is her place? What dress size would you say she was? And are her breasts natural? Thanks in advance

Offline Tommy123

Flat is very discreet,  quiet area. Not sure on size, maybe 14, breasts seemed natural to me, certainly big  , but other reviews say bolt ons.

Offline shed

Nice one Tommy. Same experience as mine apart from the bum shave :) She is certainly value for money and I also thought her tits were naturals. She only sees two clients a day and I can believe that from what she spoke to me about. Pleasant girl who I may visit again before she disappears for good in August

Online Battlebus

Great review haha made me laugh with the ass shaving!

Added her to the HL

Offline Tommy123

Offline gardener100