Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how to find a UKP member to read their reviews  (Read 1872 times)

Offline deek12345

Can someone tell me where/how to start to look for a UKP member..... to read reviews

Thanks
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can someone tell me where/how to start to look for a UKP member..... to read reviews

Thanks
Under the 'Members' heading at the top of the page. View list or search.

Online Steve2

Offline deek12345

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can't see a members tab on mine Davie
So you can't, sorry didn't realise. The only thing I can suggest is put the members name in the search function and see if that works.

Offline davidgood

So you can't, sorry didn't realise. The only thing I can suggest is put the members name in the search function and see if that works.

I think you were getting mixed up with the members list on UKE dm.

I am not sure why the OP wants to see a member's reviews but he should be able find a post made by the member, using the search function if there is not one on current threads, click on their profile and click on reviews. I know some newbies do not have the permission to do this  but as he has been a member since 2016 I think  he should be able to do it.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline scutty brown

Oldadmin deliberately hid the list of members a few months before he jumped ship.
It was part of a number of security changes he made - partly to make it harder for stalkers (if I remember correctly)

Offline winkywanky

Punters stalking WGs is one thing, but stalking each other?  :scare:  :lol:

(I don't doubt it for one moment by the way).

Offline Shades

I find it quite useful to read the reviews of a contributor who seems to have similar tastes as me. Always leads to a few new options, that would be hard to find otherwise.
Although I only ever do it by following the link from their profile coming from an interesting post by the relevent person.

Offline deek12345

i agree with you Shades.

Its usually possible to do that.

But somebody mentioned in a post, that they liked the review of XXXX. When i tried to find that review, I could not get a link to that member.

I can't really see theres any 'stalking' issue. A members info (when you find it) just seems to give their old reviews and posts.

Offline tobyk1

More likely sour wives or blackmailers.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline blackd2103

I find it quite useful to read the reviews of a contributor who seems to have similar tastes as me. Always leads to a few new options, that would be hard to find otherwise.
Although I only ever do it by following the link from their profile coming from an interesting post by the relevent person.
+1

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Don't know why you would think I was getting mixed up with UKE. the 'members' tab is at the top of my page, between 'My Messages' and 'Helpers'. Do you really think I would tell someone to use something that I knew wasn't there.   :unknown:

I can only presume it's there for mod's and admin's use.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:38:26 pm by daviemac »

Offline Beamer

Don't know why you would think I was getting mixed up with UKE. the 'members' tab is at the top of my page, between 'My Messages' and 'Helpers'. Do you really think I would tell someone to use something that I knew wasn't there.   :unknown:

We don't have that facility.
I use the search button, top right.  It takes a couple of extra clicks but always works
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:00:00 pm by Beamer »

Offline MrMatrix

Oldadmin deliberately hid the list of members a few months before he jumped ship.
It was part of a number of security changes he made - partly to make it harder for stalkers (if I remember correctly)
You are correct scutty. I remember him withdrawing this function. I actually liked it, would like to see its return TBH. :hi:

Offline deek12345

Thanks  to all.

You have answered my question.

deek

Offline jeanphillipe

although not he doesn't post as often as much any more, Brazillian Martian was stalked by a member on here cant remember who.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
although not he doesn't post as often as much any more, Brazillian Martian was stalked by a member on here cant remember who.

Yes it was the same with Mcfly, contacting girls I had seen... but in a creepy way.
So all watch out especially with what you share on PMs as well.

Offline Colston36

I am not sure why the OP wants to see a member's reviews but he should be able find a post made by the member, using the search function if there is not one on current threads, click on their profile and click on reviews. I know some newbies do not have the permission to do this  but as he has been a member since 2016 I think  he should be able to do it.

Regards,

davidgood

This is a very useful thing to know. And "click on their profile and click on reviews" is correct; even a computer idiot like me can do that. And I do it regularly because it can save a lot of time. That's because if someone praises a girl I am interested in but unsure about their reviews will tell me whether she is worth investigating further.

Offline hendrix

Have a read of this if you're bored/want to see how mental it can get!  :wacko:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38283.msg516860#msg516860

Offline winkywanky

I did say I didn't doubt it, did I not?

Thanks for the reminder though, entertaining reading indeed  :lol:.

Offline winkywanky

Jeezus, I just read the whole two pages properly, WTF?!!!  :scare:

Some people are seriously twisted and fucked up, and bent on some kind of jealousy-based 'retribution'  :thumbsdown:.

Offline hendrix

Jeezus, I just read the whole two pages properly, WTF?!!!  :scare:

Some people are seriously twisted and fucked up, and bent on some kind of jealousy-based 'retribution'  :thumbsdown:.

Weirdos in all walks of life obviously, but punting does have some special cases, both SP and SS  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline blackd2103

wow some people definately have too much time on their hands!

Offline deek12345

Keepcalm

between what ??

I think your heading is different to mine - see attached screen shot

clicking on PROFILE brings up my own profile

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Keepcalm

between what ??

I think your heading is different to mine - see attached screen shot

clicking on PROFILE brings up my own profile
Did you read all of my post??

Offline Xtro

i agree with you Shades.

Its usually possible to do that.

But somebody mentioned in a post, that they liked the review of XXXX. When i tried to find that review, I could not get a link to that member.

I can't really see theres any 'stalking' issue. A members info (when you find it) just seems to give their old reviews and posts.

Just do a Google search for ukpunting XXXX assuming you know the XXXX. 
You should get many hits and go in from there. An example of searching my username (705 results) -

Hidden Image/Members Only