Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss rydding  (Read 1876 times)

Offline photoclicker

Hi all
As a fan of a little domination, this profile just popped up in my search but seem been around a while.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

moschops

This is Mistress Vixen who was previously located at Accrington.  Works from a private address some days in Chorley and another address near the Haydock area.  I wasn't impressed during my last visit, poor hygiene.

Offline photoclicker

Cheer for that  looks like a trek to Huddersfield then to Kristina j

James999

Hi all
As a fan of a little domination, this profile just popped up in my search but seem been around a while.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's a member here now, and not happy about this thread  :thumbsdown:

Offline blackburnian

She's a member here now, and not happy about this thread  :thumbsdown:

No , not happy at all , obviously the gang from the cottage are watching this thread.

Wonder if their tout has rejoined ??

Bb

Offline photoclicker

her reviews seem good, each to there own may just give her a try .

Offline TomTank

This is Mistress Vixen who was previously located at Accrington.  Works from a private address some days in Chorley and another address near the Haydock area.  I wasn't impressed during my last visit, poor hygiene.

has she changed her hair colour?
I thought Vixen was blonde?

Offline Marathon69man

Still blonde saw her last week

Offline TomTank

Still blonde saw her last week

cheers. Photos on her adultwork show a brunette.
If she is Mistress Vixen I definitely need to pay a visit - she sounds right up my street, but unfortunately not close to my street!
Anyone know if she works anywhere other than Chorley and Haydock? I'd be trekking over from Yorkshire.

Offline Marathon69man

It is definitely her Tom but as far as I know she only works those two locations why not drop her a mail

Offline TomTank

It is definitely her Tom but as far as I know she only works those two locations why not drop her a mail

good idea, will do - last time I was in touch with her she was working from near Botany Bay - hopefully she still does Blackrod as that is easier

Offline Marathon69man

Never been tom though I'm planning a trip next week there.

She told me the place is between Blackrod and Chorley so I'm half expecting adlington for next bit of Dom fun

Smkrslave

I met her some years back.

Meets started off ok and hand relief was in adult profile - met her about three times. She played the domme card that I was to do it to myself on first two times. On third time I said common, it's included. reluctantly she agreed. To be honest she's lovely but doesn't do what she says on the tip - result - I won't go back.