Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: moneypenny littlehampton  (Read 760 times)

Offline azurian

hi Guys,
  I am a fairly irregular punter, mainly massage and extras still looking for a suitable pro girl. Like the look of this girl on adult work, Moneypenny xxx from Littlehampton . Was hoping that some of you may have seen her or have any info on her, did read some stuff on her but it seems it may not have been genuine. My work takes me into area which would be handy but as I have many customers scattered around does anyone know approximate location she works from, is it discrete location. Thanks in advance for any info, especially if it leads to a meet in the future.

Offline Waterhouse

hi Guys,
  I am a fairly irregular punter, mainly massage and extras still looking for a suitable pro girl. Like the look of this girl on adult work, Moneypenny xxx from Littlehampton . Was hoping that some of you may have seen her or have any info on her, did read some stuff on her but it seems it may not have been genuine. My work takes me into area which would be handy but as I have many customers scattered around does anyone know approximate location she works from, is it discrete location. Thanks in advance for any info, especially if it leads to a meet in the future.
Post a link, don't be lazy.  :hi:

Offline azurian

sorry I would if I knew how, am not very good at tech stuff, its my age.

Offline Dashing

Offline Derrick101

sorry I would if I knew how, am not very good at tech stuff, its my age.

Possibly a better bet  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

From the photos the thighs and ass dont look like a size six to me.