Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missgoth. High Wycombe  (Read 1371 times)

Lee6249

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the privilege of seen this WG? Want to see if there’s any reviews before I go  :rolleyes:

Online contentguy

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the privilege of seen this WG? Want to see if there’s any reviews before I go  :rolleyes:

Why don't you TOFTT and review, rather than just asking for advice on here.

She looks lovely.  Noting the pentagram she's sporting, mind out that she doesn't turn you into a frog or something.

Guy

James999

Anyone had the privilege of seen this WG?

Why do you use the word privilege, she's clearly just a fat chav  :thumbsdown:

Offline DrConners

She looks lovely.  Noting the pentagram she's sporting, mind out that she doesn't turn you into a frog or something.

Guy

+1

Has a couple of cats so probably thinks she's some sort of Witch with magic abilities. You'll probably have to walk past her 'magic broom' & 'wand' on your way to the boudoir/Satanic chamber.

What is your favourite food?    Pizza

Hang on, lets just fix that for her :

What is your favourite food?    Pizza, all the Pizza's

I'm guessing her signature magic move is the ability to make Pizza disappear plus anything else on the dinnertable ?

Have at it OP, fb looks legit - However if she starts to summon Satan whilst riding you CG I strongly suggest a tactical withdrawal (see what I did there) & give it legs to safety.

If you survive the ordeal feel free to let us know how you get on - Cheers  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

You beat me to it - on both points.   :hi:

Lee6249

Lolz

I’ve got a meet with her tonight. I’ll let you know how it’s goes or if I’m a child of Satan  :lol:

Veritas

AW Q&A “Do you swallow?”  “No, I do not”

Well she doesn’t look like she’s been calorie dodging to me but each to their own OP.  Don’t forget to put up a review if you make it out alive... :drinks:

Online boffin

Or a "Big Boned" Chav ?

Offline GMontag

AW Q&A “Do you swallow?”  “No, I do not”

Well she doesn’t look like she’s been calorie dodging to me but each to their own OP.  Don’t forget to put up a review if you make it out alive... :drinks:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like plump but seen her profile and not in anyway attracted. Looks like shes in this to feed her feeding habit.

Online contentguy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like plump but seen her profile and not in anyway attracted. Looks like shes in this to feed her feeding habit.

Suggest you don’t read her get kinky tab.
What habit is that, the pozza one or the tats and piercing one?

Guy

Lee6249

She cancelled on me last minute and couldn’t even find a plan B  :dash:

Online Derrick101

Dodged a bullet there I think  :D

James999

Or a "Big Boned" Chav ?

The only bones she sees are at the end of a KFC bucket when she's sucked the bones dry, what a munter  :vomit:

Offline GMontag

The only bones she sees are at the end of a KFC bucket when she's sucked the bones dry, what a munter  :vomit:

I can bet you has always had Diet Pepsi with that. 1.5L.
Fattys seem to think its some sort of magic drink to reduce the impact of the junk they stuff in their gobs.

Offline Cunning Punt

Then we look forward to your negative review as you finally get off the mark after more than a year gaining intel from this site.  :rolleyes:

Offline dudezilla

I saw her the other evening.

my review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248038.new#new

She's not desperately pretty and she's had probably more bargain buckets since the pics were taken... but I enjoyed her and the price was very right...
As for the spells....

Rivet, rivet