Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Treacletarts Waterlooville  (Read 905 times)

Offline Eyesonly2017

External Link/Members Only

I'm just looking for a quick fix and the incall rate for her is very favourable. All of her feedback is positive but not recent, almost two years old. Have any of you had a meet with this lady or could at least recommend a quick go to for fun. I like the longer booking but do need to build up a nice list of quick go to's to bridge the gap between those.

Thanks

kamu

External Link/Members Only

I'm just looking for a quick fix and the incall rate for her is very favourable. All of her feedback is positive but not recent, almost two years old. Have any of you had a meet with this lady or could at least recommend a quick go to for fun. I like the longer booking but do need to build up a nice list of quick go to's to bridge the gap between those.

Thanks

You would say £150 p/h for an incall is reasonable?

Im guessing by the fact this profile has reappeared after such a long period of inactivity and shared here by you at the same time that you are indeed the wg herself.

Try lowering your rates sweetheart and ill give you a go :rose:.

Offline Eyesonly2017

If you read my post I was after a quick fix. So 35 for 15 min is in fact a very good price. Anyway thumbs up to you for being helpful  :thumbsup:

i.newman

I've seen her in the past. Location changes a lot but she gives an incredible blow job.

Offline Eyesonly2017

I've seen her in the past. Location changes a lot but she gives an incredible blow job.
Cheers!!