Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE_Kama - Whitechapel  (Read 1621 times)

41 review(s) for Amazing Blonde Girl (27 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

Been on my hotlist for a while and I happened to be around today, so I texted her. Kama had bookings but she suggested a quick 15 minutes (£40), since I was around I agreed

Place: Well known flat near Whitechapel, had good experiences there already. Clean flat, good bed, and as a holidays bonus she left some chocolates on the table!

The girl: Just wow. Kama looks amazing. The perfect-sized blonde to me, beautiful face, beautiful eyes, well pampered. I was afraid she was too skinny as her pics suggest but she's not - her second pic shows pretty slim legs, not the case in reality. Nothing to say, her looks were 9/10, she has an okay level in English, enough for a quick chat

The meet: She undressed to reveal her perfect body, really like the tattoos as well. Started with a bit of kissing, quite enthusiastic. I explored her body a bit , conscious that it was a short punt but I had to. Her tits are good, very responsive, and she has a smooth skin on a toned body. Decided to pass on RO to not be too long.

Moved then to OW, it was good, just enough. Nothing amazing about it but I enjoyed it. Then went time to doggy which was a great view, enthusiastic, and she actually took it while standing a bit (contrary to classic cheap girls going on their knees and letting you do the work). Then mish was good, and went for CG to finish. I was having a blast, but she told me I had to finish soon. To her credit... we actually were close to the 15 minutes limit. Unfortunately this kinda killed my momentum and CG ended up being average, I asked her for a handjob and all went well.

I won't lower her because of the "you have to finish" bit for a reason: I left and realized we spent 20 mins together. I'm not used to 15 min, way too short to me tbh, but it was a great session regardless

I'll definitely go back. Kama is gorgeous, takes care of her appearance (makeup, smell, everything was great), and is enthusiastic enough. Looking forward to have a longer session with her as this is really good VFM

Positives:

- Stunning looks
- Good attitude
- Great doggy

Negatives:

- Unremarkable OW

Offline Mr_Shins

I had only just noticed she is back.

This is the lovely Blonde Martha-Kama whom I reviewed twice positively...
I have now immediately booked her to see again :)