Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What a great feeling the anticipation is! Or ????  (Read 439 times)

Offline RedKettle

Just waiting for the time to make the final drive to my punt this afternoon.  A girl I have never seen who looks FAF and sounds great over the phone - with good reviews on here.

Don't you just love that feeling you get in anticipation the first time with a new girl?   A heady mixture of sexual tension, excitement and nervousness.  The nervousness in this case is that she may not be as good as I hope - thanks to UKP I am pretty confident it will not be a scam.

I like having my regulars but would not want to be without these ventures into the unknown.  Mining for gold - although sometimes finding lumpen concrete!!

Offline shagmore

Look forward to the link and subsequent review.
Happy punting
 :thumbsup:

Offline ir34

Exactly. This is why I usually don't repeat. I like the thrill and anticipation of a new girl.

Good luck and waiting for a solid review.

Offline HailWood

I agree the anticipation is all part of the excitement whether going to see a reg or a newbie. It makes it all the more frustrating though when a scheduled meeting is postponed on the day; even when the reasons are valid and unavoidable there is a sense of let down ( as has happened to me today).
Oh well, there's always another day......

vw

It makes it all the more frustrating though when a scheduled meeting is postponed on the day

Look forward to your first negative.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Look forward to your first negative.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
I don't consider it negative if there is a valid reason and plenty of notice is given (i.e. no inconvenience). Shit happens.  We rearranged.

Offline RedKettle

I don't consider it negative if there is a valid reason and plenty of notice is given (i.e. no inconvenience). Shit happens.  We rearranged.

Agreed - that happened to me in London last week and I decided against the review.  However the replacement I then booked who did not turn up received a negative!!

Offline RedKettle

Well that went really well - excellent time was had by me.  Top quality punt.

Really buzzing now and it reminds me why I love this hobby, had a few bad experiences and a number of so so punts that had me wondering why I bother.  Then you get a good one and you start planning how you are going to increase the punting budget.

Think I might go on a run of new (to me) girls and leave the regulars for a while.  Although I do want to go back to today's!  So many girls, so few opportunities to see them.

Offline Picti

I agree, and get that sense of anticipation, excitement, slight apprehension before meeting someone new. I also get it when progressing into new areas of play with a regular, especially when it's something new to her. If it's any distance to drive, those repeated "swellings" become fucking annoying though  :D.

For obvious reasons I wouldn't have asked beforehand Red, but care to share the identity of this new woman?

Offline RedKettle

I agree, and get that sense of anticipation, excitement, slight apprehension before meeting someone new. I also get it when progressing into new areas of play with a regular, especially when it's something new to her. If it's any distance to drive, those repeated "swellings" become fucking annoying though  :D.

For obvious reasons I wouldn't have asked beforehand Red, but care to share the identity of this new woman?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Picti

Agree. We'll never know whether the reason for cancelling is genuine or not, but I would consider a negative in this situation to be appropriate only when you've been obviously messed around, allowed to travel to the proposed destination, repeatedly let down, etc. Very occasionally I've had to cancel a proposed punt for unpredictable / unavoidable reasons, so why would I hold a WG to a different standard?