Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this lady? Busty curvy ivy  (Read 1837 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

Works with a group of 'friends' who are independent...

Has anyone seen her? I'm trying to book her will let anyone interested know how it goes if I do...

She looks fab ...

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 08:36:38 pm by TobyJohn15 »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She has gone straight into my "When I am feeling brave" hotlist. She looks as if she could make a happy man very old? :-) What a girl !!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Just in case you read her profile and wonder what an ESSO massage is. It has nothing to do with having petrol poured over you and set on fire  :lol:
It's a Tai Chi massage External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

5' 11" and size 16 - she's an Amazon! Maybe a wrestling fetish will appeal.

Offline ir34

5' 11" and size 16 - she's an Amazon! Maybe a wrestling fetish will appeal.

That's one Amazon bitch. That ass!

Offline PepeMAGA

This girl is on my hot list, and I'm sure it's as a result of a review on here. Not showing up at the bottom though

Offline Robin Hood1

She has gone straight into my "When I am feeling brave" hotlist. She looks as if she could make a happy man very old? :-) What a girl !!
  :D

Offline ir34

Texted her on AW, she read, and deleted it. So, that's that.

Offline Time2blow

I hate when working girls do that at least give the person a reply back

Offline TobyJohn15

Seems like the girls in this group work very infrequently

Sillypig

Seems like the girls in this group work very infrequently

Why do they bother? Far too many flaky wigs about if you ask me....It's easy enough to reply to a text saying when she's next working... too lazy to earn £110 an hour.......

Offline Massagelover86

I saw her a while back... She used to work on Gray's Inn Road in London as part of Sensual soft Massage but left allegedly due to pump issues. Seemed a bit business-like back then, hope she has relaxed since moving.  She seems to go back to Hungary a lot, but I would recommend trying if you like a big ass. Huuuuuge!

She was reviewed before, I think as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Worth TOFTT to see how she performs in her new location.