Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dates_With_Summer Bristol  (Read 1969 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6990560) (13 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hornypotter

Link:   External Link/Members Only

When:easter weekend

The meet: After reading mixed reviews for summer,i was hesitant on meeting her but her looks got the better of me.
So i went with a 15 min booking for £80,and got booked in as early as possible to see her. As i thought this would minimise
the risk of her being tired bored and uninterested,as other reviews have said. All comms done through aw,and all very prompt
replys.Nice and easy.
So what greeted me at the hotel? Sent a message saying i was here 5 mins before the booking time. Got a reply at the exact time
for the start of the meet with room number and told to come up.
She opened the door and wow,her pics dont do her justice. Shes got the lot,titties,ass bj lips and very very prettywith a perfect
figure not too skinny just right with tanned skin. Did the paper work. She was very chatty,bubbly and in good spirts,during the whole meet.Which i was very happy with,not knowing which summer i would meet.
On to the action,started with DFK,and a good fingering. Then went on to some RO which she seemed to enjoy. Then a very good
OWO BJ. Then on with the bag and into missionary,i wanted to move on to doggy to admire that wonder wonderful ass but i
got a little bit too excited and filled the bag. A quick clean up and some small talk,then off i went with a smile on my face.

Would i see her again,probably not due the fact i got lucky and she was in a good mood. I wouldn't want to ruin the memory of
this meet. Seeing her again and shes in a bad mood. But if you wanna fuck a stunner shes defo worth a 15 min punt.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 04:32:02 pm by daviemac »

Offline bristolnick

Offline hornypotter

Yes when she is the mood i guess.  :yahoo: :dance: :D

Offline updownandaround

I really enjoyed my "date" with Summer but she makes it difficult to book her so unfortunately she was a one off. She's a cracking looking girl and the session was excellent. I'd love to go back but until she has her number on her profile then I won't indulge.

Offline Jonlove69

I'd love to go back but until she has her number on her profile then I won't indulge.

I want to see her at some point for an hour but don’t like the hassle with the booking form system. Also, that indicates to me that it will just be punter after punter on that day.

Offline hornypotter

Yes join the queue i guess. Its worth it if shes in a good mood.

Offline Cheltclient

Would love to see this SP but agree with others, reviews are too mixed and it’ll all be about what mood she is in. Also do not like the booking method. Shame

Offline bristolnick

She has space right now, don't know if i should save money and have a wank.