Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astin fencehouses  (Read 2096 times)

12 review(s) for Astin (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy via text and phone call

Location- small housing estate, block of flats but seemed OK

Services- £60 for 30mins, light kissing, owo and protected sex

Meeting- heading back up and A1 and stopped at Durham services and had a quick look. Spotted astin and popped a text off. She was free so booked and headed off. A quick phonecall when I was near to direct me and arrived on time.

Door opened and let in. She seemed abit older than 61 but still OK looking for me. I picked up right away she was very polite and I am aswell so we hit it off. Vouchers handed over as I got undressed and we stood as I got a good feel of her body. We were having some general chit chat and we had some vert light kissing, she said she doesn't normally kiss so I mist have made a impression. Onto the bed and some owo, very good and some nice ball sucking. Condom on and she climbed on top, she kept.saying "she wants a hard cock in my tight pussy" as she rode me, we switched to mish and both her legs behind my head and it was good. She was saying she liked it and I didn't last long before I bolted.

Had a good chat as we got dressed and on my way.

Overall- not bad, kinda gilf thing but did the job.

Offline Superad

She’s been 61 for the last 10 years.