Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cuddling session  (Read 1947 times)

Offline MrBeano

i want to try something different, i had cuddlejoy.co.uk on my list for a while but the website dosent work anymore, any recommendation of something similar ? i'm looking for a cuddling / intimate session anywhere in London.

Offline scutty brown

Battersea Dogs Home?

Plenty of  mutts there in need of cuddles
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 03:00:21 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Hobbit

Battersea Dogs Home?

Plenty of  mutts there in need of cuddles

Do they give good oral?  :D  :P

Online LLPunting

Do they give good oral?  :D  :P

They will lick your nuts and rim like no SP can (probably).

Online LLPunting

i want to try something different, i had cuddlejoy.co.uk on my list for a while but the website dosent work anymore, any recommendation of something similar ? i'm looking for a cuddling / intimate session anywhere in London.

Have you tried finding cuddle communities on the Interweb?

Offline MrBeano

Have you tried finding cuddle communities on the Interweb?
where you think i posted this???

Offline king tarzan

What a bunch of Tatee
Absolutely sado pathetic nonsense

When I'm cuddling I'm deeply snogging and fucking at the same time!!
Getting all 3 in 1😜😜
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shortbread

Not tried myself but I notice this one provides a 2 hour cuddle session for 300:
External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Would have thought any decent gfe WG would be happy to provide this. I mean, a "kiss and a cuddle" is a phrase for a reason!

Offline Whiteknight

Getting all 3 in 1😜😜

3 in 1  :thumbsup:

Offline MrBeano

What a bunch of Tatee
Absolutely sado pathetic nonsense

Getting all 3 in 1😜😜
did you read what i wrote? its just a preference, dosent mean its something you should be interested in aswell, and people on here wonder why people dont write reviews, because they want sad people like yourself jumping down their throat for asking 1 thing a recommendation, there's loads of threads on here, if the topic isn't for you then you dont have the need to comment or call people sado

Offline Hobbit

Would have thought any decent gfe WG would be happy to provide this. I mean, a "kiss and a cuddle" is a phrase for a reason!

Funny you say that but actually, you will find that there are different types of cuddles and a lot of wg's wouldn't give a genuine cuddle as they would probably say it is too intimate. In the same way, many find DFK too intimate and don't do it properly or not at all.

A genuine cuddle requires love and empathy and if you incorporate transactional sex into it, it is hard to find a genuine experience that I believe the OP is after.

Offline Veinspulser

Absolutely agree with that the above. There is EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT SYNDROME on this busyness which most of both sides TRY TO avoid... bec it is unpredictable!

Offline MrBeano

Funny you say that but actually, you will find that there are different types of cuddles and a lot of wg's wouldn't give a genuine cuddle as they would probably say it is too intimate. In the same way, many find DFK too intimate and don't do it properly or not at all.

A genuine cuddle requires love and empathy and if you incorporate transactional sex into it, it is hard to find a genuine experience that I believe the OP is after.
thank you i think you have written it pretty well.

Offline hendrix

Fair enough, gfe/kissing/cuddling are very much not my thing  :D

Offline Munter84

Joy is still operating, rebranded as External Link/Members Only

Her focus is now on prostate massage, but she still does regular lingam massage "on request" and I expect you could negotiate a cuddle session if that's what you want.

caveat emptor: her prices are steep.

Online LLPunting

where you think i posted this???

So which cuddle forums have you posted in?
And what feedback did you get?

Offline Bangman

I understand what the OP is saying, I've visited Joy, twice when she was available.
Both sessions were very good. I was sucking her titties while hugging, licking and grabbing her arse in various positions. The joy of having a erection for such a long time is a experience.
It also included a 15 min massage and hr anyway and that too with a good looking, fit body blonde.

I can understand some OPs not liking it, all the cuddling can get you frustrated and you wanna fuck, but that happens to me sometimes during a massage.

Anyway to answer your question, I don't think there's anyone around. I messaged her few months ago and she has given her number to another girl

This was my review of her
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=292433.msg3048724#msg3048724
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 10:32:24 am by Bangman »

Offline Malvolio

OP - you've posted some positive reviews so you must have liked those WGs - why not ask one of them for the service you're after?