Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1388813 times)

Offline Donnifrost

It’s not a new walkup, been around for awhile. I remember climbing the stairs there at least 30 years ago.

10 Little Newport Street

This was my favourite place years ago but many girls have moved on.

Wednesday - Lucy, very thin with tiny boobs.

Friday - can’t remember her name but sexy with fake boobs, does OWO for £. A bit crazy but fun.

Saturday & Sunday - Mai, nice body for her age & a great BJ. Will do extras sometimes.

I’ve not been on the other days. Does anyone recommend the others?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 05:22:54 pm by Donnifrost »

Offline Cullen

10 Little Newport Street

This was my favourite place years ago but many girls have moved on.

Wednesday - Lucy, very thin with tiny boobs.

Friday - can’t remember her name but sexy with fake boobs, does OWO for £. A bit crazy but fun.

Saturday & Sunday - Mai, nice body for her age & a great BJ. Will do extras sometimes.

I’ve not been on the other days. Does anyone recommend the others?

Sonia's the Friday girl there. Cathy's decent. Quite thick physically, with a nice pair of tits. Good manner too, and quite accommodating. A Thai girl. Works Thursdays.

Offline daveangel100

Do any of the regs use Shepherds Market? Never been and never seen a rota. Was out and about as walked straight past 50 and had a double take.

I believe prices are steeper but who works there. Been around for years by the sound of things but hardly spoken about. Someone must frequent!

Offline Akino

I went to see Poppy but it’s still Egyptian Alexia there. She’s not my type but she was so enthusiastic it was a great time.

Offline Donnifrost

Sonia's the Friday girl there. Cathy's decent. Quite thick physically, with a nice pair of tits. Good manner too, and quite accommodating. A Thai girl. Works Thursdays.

I’m not keen on bigger girls so I’ll not go in Thursdays
Just Monday & Tuesday to discover

Offline Lafi82

Walked through Shepherds market today. It’s been over 3 years since I’ve been, only saw the one walk up open (in the square with the tree outside) Didn’t indulge and walk up but never had a bad experience there even though it used to be more expensive than Soho.

Offline daveangel100

I went to see Poppy but it’s still Egyptian Alexia there. She’s not my type but she was so enthusiastic it was a great time.

Was this relating to Mayfair? I’m guessing it’s just that flat then and not much of a variation in the rota

Offline JayEZ2K

Do any of the regs use Shepherds Market?
I always meant to have just one punt there to experience it, but it always falls short on my hotlist. Thanks for mentioning Sherperds Market just to remind us.

Friday
8 Greek Street: Ivy and Sabrina

Sunday I finally had enough time and energy to get a full rota. I haven't done this in ages, so it brings back memories of when I did this weekly years back. Also reminds me how tiring it can be walking up all those stairs, lol. Happy experience nonetheless. I ❤️ Soho.

8 Greek Street: Lilly French, Sabrina

52 Greek Street: Tamara

34 Romilly: Alice

Dean Street: Closed

Green's Court:
Adele
Lydia... Lydia was a short and thick, mocha-skinned chubby milf. Maybe Dominican. Wore a neon pink bikini
Anna... tall blonde looks, mid to late 30s, big nice ass, maybe little spotty face?

28 Peter St:
Unknown blonde
Valentina... 40 something milf, not very attractive kind of dumpy looking

Lisle trilogy:
Julia... "Spanish", dark brunette, looks a bit Romanian but not the typical Rom accent. OK, not very pretty, perhaps late 30s. Black leotard, decent milf body. Seemed friendly enough.
Italian blonde Mediocre looks face and chubby body, did seem friendly so depending on reviews might be OK
Anna... Tall blonde. Reminds me of the Canadian IIRC who worked at 70a Bewick street?
Sarah Brazilian... Tall in high heels, thick hips, and nice curvaceous body shape. Face is a maybe early or mid 40s. Seemed moderately friendly.
Priya ... should be the well-reviewed Priya. Right-most Lisle flat, lower floor.

10 Little Newport Street: Closed

18 Newport court: Permanently closed (RIP)
70a Berwick street: Permanently closed (RIP)

Offline xela1990

I always meant to have just one punt there to experience it, but it always falls short on my hotlist. Thanks for mentioning Sherperds Market just to remind us.

Friday

Sunday I finally had enough time and energy to get a full rota. I haven't done this in ages, so it brings back memories of when I did this weekly years back. Also reminds me how tiring it can be walking up all those stairs, lol. Happy experience nonetheless. I ❤️ Soho.

Green's Court:
Adele
Lydia... Lydia was a short and thick, mocha-skinned chubby milf. Maybe Dominican. Wore a neon pink bikini
Anna... tall blonde looks, mid to late 30s, big nice ass, maybe little spotty face?

28 Peter St:
Unknown blonde

Lisle trilogy:
Julia... "Spanish", dark brunette, looks a bit Romanian but not the typical Rom accent. OK, not very pretty, perhaps late 30s. Black leotard, decent milf body. Seemed friendly enough.
Italian blonde Mediocre looks face and chubby body, did seem friendly so depending on reviews might be OK
Anna... Tall blonde. Reminds me of the Canadian IIRC who worked at 70a Bewick street?
Sarah Brazilian... Tall in high heels, thick hips, and nice curvaceous body shape. Face is a maybe early or mid 40s. Seemed moderately friendly.
Priya ... should be the well-reviewed Priya. Right-most Lisle flat, lower floor.

Thank you for the detailed rota
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Peter Robinson

Friday

Green's Court:
Adele

28 Peter St:
Unknown blonde

Lisle trilogy:

The Italian blonde at Lisle might be the one I encountered about a month back (first one as you look at them left to right, top flat) Seemed very disinterested, wouldn’t take her top off and even though it was a reasonably warm day she was complaining it was cold and had a heater on, then was sniffling quite a bit.

Paid for the basic service but even after OW, doggy and hand job (even tried myself) it wasn’t happening as she just didn’t seem bothered so I gave up and left. Probably my worst walk up experience out of about half a dozen recently. Plus I had a cold soon after so thinking this is why she was sniffling a bit.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 11:20:36 am by Peter Robinson »

Offline peaches

Friday

Green's Court:
Adele

28 Peter St:
Unknown blonde

Lisle trilogy:

Excellent work on the rota.

Dean Street is also permanently closed, as is 30 Shepherds Market. 50a Shepherds Market is the only one left in Mayfair. I’ve walked past it a number of times but never ventured in.

Anna has worked at both 70a Berwick Street and 18 Newport Court in the past. I think she used a different name at Newport Court. I’ve seen her a few times at 2 Lisle Street, definitely my favourite Soho girl since most of the walkups re-opened after the lockdowns.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 08:41:58 am by peaches »

Offline spirogreek

Anna (the Italian) she is actually Romanian...
She use to work as (Jodie) Saturdays upstairs in 18 Newport st.

Offline Chesterblurtage2017

"Anna (the Italian) she is actually Romanian...
She use to work as (Jodie) Saturdays upstairs in 18 Newport st."

Finally, glad someone else is addressing this 'Italian' nonsense - I had a punt with her around the same time Roxy was working and it was obvious she was Romanian but no where near the 'Queen of Soho' standards. I'm pretty sure the 'Italian' part was added to disguise her nationality but quality wins out in the end - its not where you're from it's what you provide!

Offline Kojac

"Anna (the Italian) she is actually Romanian...
She use to work as (Jodie) Saturdays upstairs in 18 Newport st."

Finally, glad someone else is addressing this 'Italian' nonsense - I had a punt with her around the same time Roxy was working and it was obvious she was Romanian but no where near the 'Queen of Soho' standards. I'm pretty sure the 'Italian' part was added to disguise her nationality but quality wins out in the end - its not where you're from it's what you provide!

Punted "Italian" Anna 10 years ago at Bateman Street when her English was almost non existent.   A few years later a maid showed me her Facebook page, surname was definitely Romanian.  The maid's exact words were "they all lie about where they are from".

All that aside, possibly the best WG in Soho to fuck doggy style, the look on her face and the throaty moaning is priceless after a good 10 minutes continuous pounding of the pussy.  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 11:15:27 pm by Kojac »

Offline JayEZ2K

Dean Street is also permanently closed, as is 30 Shepherds Market. 50a Shepherds Market is the only one left in Mayfair. I’ve walked past it a number of times but never ventured in.
That's really sad. Luckily I had one punt at Dean Street for the sake of completeness, and although it wasn't great, I'm always sad to see a walkup close.

Also sad to note a 30 Shepherds Market closing. I remember seeing two walkups there, although didn't punt either.

Offline Malvolio

That's really sad. Luckily I had one punt at Dean Street for the sake of completeness, and although it wasn't great, I'm always sad to see a walkup close.

Also sad to note a 30 Shepherds Market closing. I remember seeing two walkups there, although didn't punt either.

Had my first ever punt at 30 Shepherd's Market more than ten years ago - the whole occasion is still vividly imprinted on my memory because of how nervous I was.  In particular I remember how the WG was considerably more attractive than I expected.

Offline Cullen

Went to see Oriental Rose at 8 Greek Street yesterday (Thursday), almost accidently. Not the greatest of meets, which I'll review later when I can. I was intrigued, though, when she mentioned that her maid would sit in on a punt for £20 extra. I only caught a glimpse of her, but the idea sounds appealing in principle.

Offline Kojac

Went to see Oriental Rose at 8 Greek Street yesterday (Thursday), almost accidently. Not the greatest of meets, which I'll review later when I can. I was intrigued, though, when she mentioned that her maid would sit in on a punt for £20 extra. I only caught a glimpse of her, but the idea sounds appealing in principle.

Take full advantage of that Cullen, then opt for the 9am option with the maid by herself.  When you are sitting with her in the kitchen just ask her what time she starts work, she'll understand the real question.  ;)

Offline Smashngrab

Saw Alice on Wednesday In Romilly Street, shes one for me very attractive face and big boobs for her slight figure I find that sexy, also had the good old fashion axe wound type flange Spanish she said she was, all in all £30 for hand job and play but like I say very attractive in my opinion, I had banned myself from Soho after last few punts were average at best I'd been going for years and got fed up of the price increases and the lack of enthusiasm from some of them, but was in the area again and popped in for old times sake glad I did.

Offline londonman

Give it a try! It was a kink of mine when I started punting some 30 years ago - I had a favoured place in the City (now closed) where the maid would sit in and watch (or doze or knit, perhaps) and it fueled my voyeuristic urges!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Give it a try! It was a kink of mine when I started punting some 30 years ago - I had a favoured place in the City (now closed) where the maid would sit in and watch (or doze or knit, perhaps) and it fueled my voyeuristic urges!
Maid just watches?  :D

Offline joe diddley

One of the maids at 34 Romilly allegedly "plays".

Offline Cullen

I've put the review up for Rose at 8 Greek Street: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357783.0

Take full advantage of that Cullen, then opt for the 9am option with the maid by herself.  When you are sitting with her in the kitchen just ask her what time she starts work, she'll understand the real question.  ;)

Is that punter to maid code for 'get your gums around my plums'?!

As I say in the review, I'll probably give the maid at Greek St a swerve if she's only working with Rose, but am open to offers from elsewhere in Soho. I might have to investigate what girls work with the maid who plays with herself at Romilly St, as Joe Diddley says! 

Offline Kojac

I've put the review up for Rose at 8 Greek Street: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357783.0

Is that punter to maid code for 'get your gums around my plums'?!

As I say in the review, I'll probably give the maid at Greek St a swerve if she's only working with Rose, but am open to offers from elsewhere in Soho. I might have to investigate what girls work with the maid who plays with herself at Romilly St, as Joe Diddley says!

34 Romilly Street Upper floor - WG Ruby & Maid Monique

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

34 Romilly Street Upper floor - WG Ruby & Maid Monique
One ☝️ in 69 the other sucking on our plums? Sounds a good end to a massage session.

Offline joe diddley

My guess (educated or not) is that what's on offer from those maids who play goes from watching (perhaps the aforementioned fiver) to some groping (perhaps the twenty). I very much doubt much more is on offer but would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Offline peaches

Yesterday (Tuesday 18 October):

34 Romilly - Ruby, Ivy
8 Greek - Bianca, Kate
52 Greek - Tamara
2 Lisle - Jessy + ‘English Model’
3 Lisle - Italian Anna (who I saw for 30 minutes, £85 + tip)

Offline Duron

Monique 34 Romilly Street: I've punted in Soho since the late 70s. I've not had the pleasure of Monique's huge boobs. A 'one that got away'.
When she 'maids' there, does she do a 'grope the maid' thing? Anybody with that experience?

Offline Jacobyi

Thursday 20th afternoon
52 Greek st - Adele
8 Greek st - no name tags
28 Peter st LF- Christine - Romanian new girl first day, would be in late 20s - early 30s. Limited English. Very friendly and welcoming. Faint smell of smoke in the room.
Opted for 40 sex plus oral which she confirmed saying blowjob and pussy, and two for the maid ( she asked me again what is this two for, she looked confused when I said it's for the maid). Striped down as she went away to lay the cash . All this time she was wrapped in a towel. Back in the room , told to lay on the bed and she dropped the towel to reveal natural c cup handful tits not firm , hanging, a little belly, nice ass and shaved pussy.
Applied the con with her mouth and asked if wanted soft or hard BJ, opted soft which was nicely delivered , deep throat, a little gag , no teeth. Permission granted to hold her tits nipples and she held my balls. Few mins of deep throat and then into Mish. Her tits now lay back and loose kept moving while we went on ( a sight to behold ), slow deep thrust raised her legs up apart, few more thrust and finished in the bag. Happily back in the street

Offline Marco1973

Do any of the regs use Shepherds Market? Never been and never seen a rota. Was out and about as walked straight past 50 and had a double take.

I believe prices are steeper but who works there. Been around for years by the sound of things but hardly spoken about. Someone must frequent!

The number of walk-ups has declined sharply in SM area over last 15 years , the remaining traps tend to open later in afternoon and the girls are mainly ex Soho MILFS such as Alina and crazy Jackie from Peter St.
The heyday is decades ago!

Offline Marco1973

My guess (educated or not) is that what's on offer from those maids who play goes from watching (perhaps the aforementioned fiver) to some groping (perhaps the twenty). I very much doubt much more is on offer but would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Once at Trebeck St. SM ,  the ebony maid or resident groupie! Whoever she was , offered the action as the WG had not turned up.
I duely accepted the punt ! Trebeck St. Was certainly a maverick unpredictable walkup in Mayfair.

Offline peaches

The number of walk-ups has declined sharply in SM area over last 15 years , the remaining traps tend to open later in afternoon and the girls are mainly ex Soho MILFS such as Alina and crazy Jackie from Peter St.
The heyday is decades ago!

Only one left now - 50a Shepherd Market. I walked past it at about 2.15pm on Tuesday (18/10). It was open at that time.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 08:22:18 am by peaches »

Offline JayEZ2K

Hi Friends, here's the walk-through for Sunday... 

Funny story, after walking from a B&S at a Chinese flat, I remembered that Shepard’s Market was on my hotlist. In fact, I was on the tube and saw Shepard’s Bush on the same line, and thought it convenient. So after far too many stops I alighted to find myself in an odd shopping area. Doh! I wasn’t thinking and mixed up Shepherd's Bush with Shepherd's Market! Rather than leave it as a failure, I was off to Green Park Underground Station to visit the Shepherds Market walkups!

- As mentioned, External Link/Members Only was permanently closed. It's next to Post Office Travel Money and Ye Grapes if you want to see it for historical interest or to pay your respects (RIP).

- External Link/Members Only was open. I followed the "model" sign, entering her narrow, pink canal, which was quite symbolic. Up the stairs to find a door on the left, and a beaded curtain going up further stairs, possibly to second walkup flat? The door opened to reveal small flat and bed, and an older asian lady, possibly Thai. I was polite and friendly, but she was unfriendly and seemed to be in a bad mood. Physically she had large breasts but was a bit dumpy with a belly and poor posture. I walked. At least I got a bit of the Shepherds Market experience. If anyone can recommend a reasonable lady at Shepherds Market, I will return to tick it off my list.

Back in Soho I found that most flats were closed Sunday evening, since I got there a bit late at night. Of the open flats I checked...

Lisle I saw the sign "Spanish" and Julia

Greens court had Adelle and Susie Thai: a 40-something Thai milf with small breasts but decent overall body shape, decent hips and legs. She had a nice smile and seemed very friendly, so I imagine service is good. I wasn’t in the mood so I walked, and found that she was still friendly.

I forgot to check 52 Greek Street and 28 Peter street.

Offline Duron

Aaaaah! Shepherd's Market stalwart of around 2008 was Porcha at 50a. Tall slim with huge enhanced boobs. Although I'm not a fan of bolt-ons, she had a great personality, English blonde. Did owo. Always cheered me up.

Also, my old Soho regular Lina (1997-99) also ended up there in 2002, in the flat where 'Lima' was. Large naturals but had a boob reduction job. She went from not-much-English, to very fluent and posh English by 2002. Reminiscent of Linsey Dawn McKenzie. In 1998 she let me take some non-face photos when in Soho. I was a frequent flyer.

Would love to meet these girls again.

Offline Nz

Thursday 27/10/22
8 Greek st - Bianca and Sabrina

Friday 28/10/22
8 Greek st - Bianca and Lidya
52 Greek st - Tamara
34 Romilly - Jessika and Alice

Offline JayEZ2K

Saturday in Soho was a festive sight with beautiful women and Halloween goers in costume. Several walkups were closed in the evening, with the only open flats I found were: 
Greens Court 1 & 2: "Leggy" and not sure who else. One was finished with a second lady to arrive for the late shift.
Peter Street: ?
Lisle corner: Julia Spanish and Sara Italian

Can anyone recommend a punt at Peter Street? That's the only Soho Walkup I haven't punted at yet.

Offline markmamailrk20

Saturday night around midnight, new girl in upper floor 1 Greens Court Soho - British mixed race girl with blonde hair, sign on the door read "Amber Rose".

However, I was looking for Romanian "Mary" who was at 2 Greens Court but almost regret not taking one for the team, even though Mary was both stunning and gave a very good service - I have previously reviewed her!

Offline markmamailrk20

More fresh blood - 28 peter street had an inflation busting £40+£2 bunk up with Brazillian (yes really!) new girl Sara.

Speaks no english but very nice and smiley great oral with plenty of ball play (nearly came!) and then rode ne very well before pounding home the win in mish.

Fucking star! 5’8 black hair mid 30s nice fake tits which I love big ass been in London 20 days and already descended into the 7th depth of hell, aka 28 Peter Street upper flat. There every Tues and assorted other days brining a fleeting moment of leveity to us jaded, melancholic big-smoke degenerates.

Empty your pockets and fill your boots

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, "Mary" was the name I forgot. Now I remember walking because I vaguely remembered a pre-covid Mary that I reviewed unfavorably. But as you mention in your review, she's not the same Mary pre-covid. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=339051.msg3519501#msg3519501

Thanks for the intel on Brazilian Sara at 28 Peter Street. I'll definitely punt her if I can find her on my day off, and that will be my final un-punted Soho walkup.

Offline punting2017

Saturday night around midnight, new girl in upper floor 1 Greens Court Soho - British mixed race girl with blonde hair, sign on the door read "Amber Rose".

However, I was looking for Romanian "Mary" who was at 2 Greens Court but almost regret not taking one for the team, even though Mary was both stunning and gave a very good service - I have previously reviewed her!

OP can you describe the WG in any more detail. Height, dress size, chest size, tatts, age etc?

Offline ralhar

I've been wondering about both these 2  so thanks for this post.

do you know what other nights mary works?

Offline Kojac

I've been wondering about both these 2  so thanks for this post.

do you know what other nights mary works?

Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday night as well as Saturday.

I get the sneaky suspicion that its the Mary from 61 Dean Street lower flat who used to work one week on one week off with Venezuelian Anna who is also at Greens Court.  Whoever Mary is it sounds like she's a major improvement on the current girls in Soho.  Defo worth a look, but after 10pm though.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 08:58:22 pm by Kojac »

Offline GreenVelvet

Visited a few doors in Soho earlier this evening.

8 Greek St - Bianca and Ivy
52 Greek St - Adele
1 Green Court - Bianca (upstairs) and downstairs was busy
2 Green Court - Carina (phonetic spelling) - she poked her head out of the bedroom door before seeing someone and was fairly pretty with dark hair
34 Romilly St - Alice and Zoe

It was quite busy. Guessing payday meant people were out spending their wage!

Offline Tooshytoget

Just received this text from Tamara (52 Greek Street):
"Hello my dear guest,
I have a bad announcement. The shop upstairs has been closed due to illegal tabacco selling. So we’ll have our new door from the following week. Apologies to have to be close for Friday and Sunday. See you for updated appointments from Tuesday the 8th of November.
Lots of love
Tamara"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 06:00:43 pm by Tooshytoget »

Offline Kojac

Visited a few doors in Soho earlier this evening.

8 Greek St - Bianca and Ivy
52 Greek St - Adele
1 Green Court - Bianca (upstairs) and downstairs was busy
2 Green Court - Carina (phonetic spelling) - she poked her head out of the bedroom door before seeing someone and was fairly pretty with dark hair
34 Romilly St - Alice and Zoe

It was quite busy. Guessing payday meant people were out spending their wage!

GreenVelvet did you get a look at Bianca at 1 Green Court?

Offline xela1990

GreenVelvet did you get a look at Bianca at 1 Green Court?
Yes. I was yesterday, but could not see her. She was busy
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline joe diddley

Anyone seen Lydia at 8 Greek Street? New name to me.

Offline Jamie76

Saw Valentina on Greens court thursday night , paid £30 just for oral
she's at least late 40's maybe early 50's , very friendly even though her english is almost non existent i had to repeat everything 3 times or more
Tried to please me and put quite alot of effort in the blowjob , cant fault her on that and was quite touchy feely putting her hands all over me
Would i see her again ?   Maybe not sure 50/50  she seriously needs to work on her english
she said she's only there thursday , i asked how old she was she replies 32   :wacko:

Offline JayEZ2K

Saw Valentina on Greens court thursday night , paid £30 just for oral...
Perhaps we should reinstate "last" names? Maybe call her Valentina Brazilian MILF?

Mini-Rota for Friday, November 4th:

28 Peter Street
1. Brazilian Valentina on the top floor
2. Lower flat?... Average height or tall blonde with small breasts and a fit body. Late 20s early 30s, looks good.

Greens court, 3 flats open:
1. Bianca
2. "Leggy"
3. Anna

Online joshwinkers

I've never seen Kay despite having punted in Soho since the mid-nineties and feel like I should probably rectify that, especially if she's big breasted, but what's she like facially? I know she's in her forties (well, presuming that's the case if she's been in Soho for two decades) but does she look vaguely pretty?