Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: affinity massage waddon purley  (Read 6157 times)

Offline thetinman007

Has anyone been to affinity massage in waddon near purley ?
 External Link/Members Only

Any info welcome  :thumbsup:

Offline fisherofsouls

OMG that brings back memories :)

I last went there about 5 years ago - at the time, and I've no reason to think anything's changed, it was a grotty first-floor flat down the side of a shop with a couple of bored girls and a mature maid.

As far as I can remember I had an OK punt, but the local area is definitely to be visited during the hours of daylight only  :scare:

Offline thetinman007

Danielle looks pretty hot !  And has good feedback from her days at independent angels

Offline Anallover6969

£70 for an hour. Very tempted. Can have a mackydees after too!

Offline pumps

Offline thetinman007

Went down on thursday. Saw Danielle. awesome boobs but otherwise very.average both in looks and performance. Grotty entrance as well. Had a better time at Debbies massage.
Not sure bout the no black guys policy ? I'm not white

Offline pumps

Went down on thursday. Saw Danielle. awesome boobs but otherwise very.average both in looks and performance. Grotty entrance as well. Had a better time at Debbies massage.
Not sure bout the no black guys policy ? I'm not white

it was what ive been told from a friend. maybe it was just him then? its that place behind mc donalds and pets at home right?

Offline fisherofsouls

it was what ive been told from a friend. maybe it was just him then? its that place behind mc donalds and pets at home right?

Yep, that's it in all its glory :)

Offline thetinman007

Itold, them on the phone I wasn't caucasian and they were cool.
Felt a bit sleazy going in and out (and during).

Sommer

Never been to affinity but I'm wondering if you guys who have no the current whereabouts of a lady I know worked there. I think she used the name "Gaby" or "Gabi" during her time at affinity. She was a Polish lady but looked more Spanish or Italian, she had an amazing body and did just about everything. I only saw her twice, once at Sydenham angels where she used the name Dani and once at Oasis in Wandsworth where she used yet another name which I can't recall. She also used the name Dani whilst working at Michelle's in Croydon.

As I say I would be very grateful if anyone has any up to date info on her, thanks.

condomman

no black guys either

IIRC

Is this a good/bad thing? FYI, they do but only with certain broads

Offline pumps

Is this a good/bad thing? FYI, they do but only with certain broads

I couldn't care less, I was just reporting information that had been given to me in good faith.

But at least for other members you've cleared it up it's certain ladies on shift that are selective with what races they'll see.

condomman

:dash: :music:
Yeah. The normally excuse I get is "None for us are racist babe, it's just some of our girls have black boyfriends". I don't know if it's me but as i look around south London i see all ethnicities mixing and there fore white guys might be able to pick out their black mates girlfriends just as easy as black fellas can.

In my life time more women have done me wrong than done me right. Does that mean I cut off all women and start screwing tortoises?!

Offline Londonpunter30

Just checked their site out on ace massage and some of the profile pics look fake to me

condomman

I'd agree. Based on what I've seen written about them I'd never go there to inspect. Besides, i know too many people in that area.

Offline aleveleducated

Never been to affinity but I'm wondering if you guys who have no the current whereabouts of a lady I know worked there. I think she used the name "Gaby" or "Gabi" during her time at affinity. She was a Polish lady but looked more Spanish or Italian, she had an amazing body and did just about everything. I only saw her twice, once at Sydenham angels where she used the name Dani and once at Oasis in Wandsworth where she used yet another name which I can't recall. She also used the name Dani whilst working at Michelle's in Croydon.

As I say I would be very grateful if anyone has any up to date info on her, thanks.

I know this is a late response, but I'm new to the site. Gaby can be found at Cherries of Bromley. Back of Sainsburys Car Park. External Link/Members Only

uksaldn