Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting adultwork feedback?  (Read 3687 times)

galcom666

Hi

First post, simply I've been punting for years (2007 on) mostly around the HK and TW scene, which is different, there are adverts. You go to buildings and knock on doors see what you like go in if you want.

A minor problem has cropped up on AW, in that I have 0 feedback and everybody I've taken a fancy too I've messaged and had no replies. I'm assuming that maybe my lack of feedback is putting them off.

Question is how do I get feedback if nobody will agree to a meeting?

Thanks muchly

Offline monstar

Some girls don't reply to AW emails or are very slow in replying, you may have better results calling or texting, especially if they mention some variation of 'call me to arrange a booking' on their profile.

My advice is be polite, be clear about what date, time, location, length of booking and services you require in the first message.

I also raised the point of having no / low feedback and said I would be happy to call prior to meeting or meet at a neutral location first. Some wanted me to call first but in the end the first time we spoke was when I was outside their door!

cylon

A lot of the girls I've seen aren't too fussed about AW feedback. Usually if they're showing their number they're happy to bypass the AW booking procedure and feedback. What you can do after is once you've seen the girl arrange a false booking so you can both leave feedback with each other. That'll then get you on the ladder.

SeekingtheTruth

Most put a phone number on the profile these days so just give them a call.

If you do get one who wont see you because of no/low feedback just move along and find another. Plenty around.

touch.and.go

Hi

First post, simply I've been punting for years (2007 on) mostly around the HK and TW scene, which is different, there are adverts. You go to buildings and knock on doors see what you like go in if you want.

A minor problem has cropped up on AW, in that I have 0 feedback and everybody I've taken a fancy too I've messaged and had no replies. I'm assuming that maybe my lack of feedback is putting them off.

Thanks muchly

My advice is  : don't say "thanks muchly"  :dash:

yorkshire123

My advice is  : don't say "thanks muchly"  :dash:

Who the fucks muchly?  :D

James999

More likely they are FAKE profiles set up with private galleries to scam credits / cash.

There is the odd dried up old pro$$ie who will claim not to see guys without feedback but generally it's an urban myth that pro$$ies on sites like SAFE perpetuate, along with pro$$ies pay tax and are not on benefits  :sarcastic:

Offline madeinwales56

Hi

Thanks muchly

Pardon my ignorance but what is HK and TW?

Offline madeinwales56

Ah, thanks. I'm more of a GY and KL man myself.

yorkshire123

Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Thanks, I was thinking it was Huge knockers with Tiny waists  :D

galcom666

Thanks I actually got 2 responses, one which gave me a phone number which I used to arrange a meet.

The other told me she's on holidays for a bit.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If girls don't answer your E-Mails it is probably because it is a scam profile. Very few genuine girls insist on feedback ------ unless you want them to travel on an outcall.   

Offline Sparky6996

Ah, thanks. I'm more of a GY and KL man myself.

Guernsey and Kings Lynn? :P

Offline NIK

Not another fucking feedback hunter.  :rolleyes:

How many more times do I have to say I couldn't give a fuck about acquiring AW feedback, and any prossy who insists upon my having it can fuck off.  :angry:

SirFrank

Phone em fuck em and make a retrospective booking to leave each other feedback if you had a good experience. I did it once and the girl asked me to do that after spitting my sweet and sour sauce down her kitchen sink. Yeah, sure.... As a rule of thumb if I've got nowt good to say I say fuck all
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:47:37 pm by SirFrank »

Offline madeinwales56

Guernsey and Kings Lynn? :P

Nowhere so exotic - Great Yarmouth & King's Lynn

StPunt

Phone em fuck em and make a retrospective booking to leave each other feedback if you had a good experience. I did it once and the girl asked me to do that after spitting my sweet and sour sauce down her kitchen sink. Yeah, sure.... As a rule of thumb if I've got nowt good to say I say fuck all

you old romantic you!

Offline RedKettle

i have stopped using the AW email system - waste of time.

Feedback is bollocks.

Just call them or use their own email if they give it.  Also consider reverse bids.

Offline Sedlmayer

I used an AW account for, about, 3 years and then decided that I wanted to change the email address that it was registered to. Their crap system fucked up and I have been unable to get the new email address verified.
Therefore I'm locked out of my account, and therefore I don't use it.
I set it up in the first place because I thought that was what you had to do, but now I've been without it for around 4 months, and you know what?
I don't miss it at all.

As has been said above, use girls who display phone numbers. End of.
The ones that actually want your business don't rely on the AW booking system anyway and will be happy to arrange a booking over the phone.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not another fucking feedback hunter.  :rolleyes:

How many more times do I have to say I couldn't give a fuck about acquiring AW feedback, and any prossy who insists upon my having it can fuck off.  :angry:

Guys who worry about building up their feedback are pussies ---------------- pure and simple.    :hi: :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Guys who worry about building up their feedback are pussies ---------------- pure and simple.    :hi: :hi:

Myself being a colour of skin punter, having feedback has its advantages.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Myself being a colour of skin punter, having feedback has its advantages.

Wouldn't it be easier to say you are a black punter.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

Nonsense  :hi:

Perhaps if you live in London you don't have to concern yourself with it, but in the deserts there are plenty of guys who are not "pussies" who get a bit of feedback to punt the girls who insist on it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nonsense  :hi:

Perhaps if you live in London you don't have to concern yourself with it, but in the deserts there are plenty of guys who are not "pussies" who get a bit of feedback to punt the girls who insist on it.

As I said ------------------ pussies, I stand by that 100%.

They get away with it because men like you let them.     :angry: :mad: :diablo:

James999

Myself being a colour of skin punter,

What are you fucking Green?

I assume you're black, if so why are you so ashamed of it?

Offline _Bender_

Wouldn't it be easier to say you are a black punter.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Afro Caribbean descent my friend  :hi:

Offline _Bender_

What are you fucking Green?

I assume you're black, if so why are you so ashamed of it?

Hold your horses buddy, how the hell said that, Yes I'm black, nigger, coon, darkie, whatever and proud baby :music:

Offline cunnyhunt

Hold your horses buddy, how the hell said that, Yes I'm black, nigger, coon, darkie, whatever and proud baby :music:

An unusual forum name.

The character Cleveland Brown from Family Guy is voiced/spoken by a fat middle aged white man.  :rolleyes:

Bro

Offline Jimmyredcab

No need to call yourself nasty names ------------ but I hate the expression "person of colour" ------------- Dianne Abbott says it all the time.    :hi:

Offline Daffodil

As I said ------------------ pussies, I stand by that 100%.

They get away with it because men like you let them.     :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Quite ridiculous.

This sort of "thinking" is also used by those who believe we can lower prossie rates by joining together in a "punter's union", employed most infamously by the loon RedAlertTourist  :crazy:

Getting a couple of positive feedbacks is easy as piss and can facilitate punts, especially when the choice just isn't there. I have one or two positives from several years ago, from prossies who are still active, and it helps. I believe that even girls who do not explicitly state they want punters with feedback give more time and credibility to punters with some.

I suggest you get your head out of your arse, or at least stop talking out of it  :hi:

James999

Hold your horses buddy, how the hell said that, Yes I'm black,

So why all the skin of colour bollocks, you seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder nowonder pro$$ies would prefer not to see you  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I suggest you get your head out of your arse, or at least stop talking out of it  :hi:

Is that NIK as well because he agrees with me.    :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Is that NIK as well because he agrees with me.    :hi:

Just you  :hi:

You're the one who said all punters who concern themselves with feedback are pussies.

Why do you drag Nik into your arguments?  :rolleyes: