Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A blast from the past.  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Gothic D

Just noticed today that Vicky has got an AW profile.I thought she retired years ago.
She was good in her day,has anyone seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline Sar-Major

Just noticed today that Vicky has got an AW profile.I thought she retired years ago.
She was good in her day,has anyone seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Haven't seen her in fekin years, she was living/working from some flats in Scotswood if me owld memory serves me right.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moresomes

Saw her years ago in Cruddas park.
Good little punt.

Offline Sar-Major

Saw her years ago in Cruddas park.
Good little punt.

Aye!!! thats the place I meant, couldn't think of the name last night.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Gothic D

There aren't many who could suck like she could and swallowed every drop too.

Offline Moresomes

couldn't think of the name last night.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hers or yours SM?  :D :D

Offline Knight Templar

I remember seeing her years ago , fucked like a rabbit,  kept putting lipstick and going back to sucking my cock  left a lovely red ring round it . Them wiped it all clean and tidy before I left , thing that put me off was her location , not the best in the world . I really thought she had packed in years ago

Online jarrovian

She's been on Viva street  for years, often thought about taking the plunge with her but never got around to it

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She's been on Viva street  for years, often thought about taking the plunge with her but never got around to it

I'm sure she used to have her own website years ago, I tried for an appointment around then but couldn't get the dates to match up, haven't bothered since.

Offline waynekerr600

I thought I recognised one of the pictures from Vivastreet too.

Offline Sar-Major

I'm sure she used to have her own website years ago, I tried for an appointment around then but couldn't get the dates to match up, haven't bothered since.

She did and its still on a well known NE website for our hobby DM.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Hers or yours SM?  :D :D

Maybe both.............. Ya cheeky feker.........  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She did and its still on a well known NE website for our hobby DM.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

So it is, Cheers S-M

Offline portable

Her website is still up? Bloody hell. Those pics must be pretty old by now. I hope she's not got desperate and has taken care of herself in the past few years. I met her once and she was really friendly.

Offline wearsidemark

Loverly lady. Canadian. Boy could she suck. Saw about 6 years ago in her tower block . Might go back