Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Banbury Thai Massage Shop  (Read 3930 times)

Offline ryandunn

Spotted a massage shop in Banbury today, has this always been here?
Often drive through for work so may take a look, looks promising.

External Link/Members Only

Offline primetime999

they have various options available

Dellboy

they have various options available

If you have been - why not do a review for the benefit of the forum members ????

Offline Cornelius Fogg

I've been there and the starting price is £40 for an hour of Thai massage.

I walked in off the street with no appointment and paid the money at the desk.  I was then shown shown to a very nice room by the masseuse, I didn't get her name.  She was a slim Thai lady, I would say about 5 foot 2 inches, a size eight and about forty.  No choice given as to the masseuse so I just went with it.  As it's relatively new, the decor is good, very clean and the shower had digital controls (I was impressed with that).  I was left to take my clothes off and lie down on a big massage table.  The masseuse came back in and promptly covered my bare ass with a towel.  She asked if I wanted soft, medium or hard massage and I went for medium which was fine for me.

The massage itself was actually quite good, I've not had many better.  All the while though, the towel was being moved around to cover my modesty (or hers).  No accidental swipes or reach arounds.  We got to about halfway through and turned over.  The towel again was used to cover my middle.  After a few  minutes on my legs where there was again no accidental touches, I was then asked if I would like any extras.  I asked what the extras were and the reply was a hand job for £30.  I replied that I would for £20 but not £30 and she agreed.

A very nice hand job then followed with lots of lotion.  Nice attention to the ball sack and a good two handed motion had me finished quite quickly.  I didn't feel it was rushed, it just felt very good so I didn't last very long.  Once that had ended and after a quick clean up, the massage then continued but without the towel.  I had a shower to rinse off the lotion and that was that.

All in all, I enjoyed it and I'm happy with the visit .  The only thing I could mark it down on was that the extras question came out of nowhere so there was no suggestive build up or anticipation.  That's me being picky tough.  I paid for a massage, not a tie and tease type service.

Offline Avg_Joe

thanks for the review/report, i actually find that quite a good way for them to do things, i guess it gives you the chance to decide after feeling her hands on ur body, and getting a look at her, if you fancy the extras, and she will know it was going through ur mind (or perhaps it was the tent in the towel that gave it away  :P)

either way, like you said, no pressure and no rush, it also gives her the option to offer or not
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:58:19 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ryandunn

good review mate! i'm over that way on business in a month or so, will take a look and blow a load

Offline ryandunn

I had a little browse the other week, there is in fact 1 older women as you describe and a younger one, is it rude to ask for the younger as I would much prefer her ?
The receptionist is pretty hot too, but dont think she's on offer.