Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SurreyKat - Woking  (Read 3112 times)

tucco68

First review here but a seasoned punter, so apologies if it is a bit clunky.

Looking around for a true GFE for a while and stumbled across SurreyKat just after Christmas. Booked via AW and received very good coms from the start. Always a bit wary of girls offering true GFE but got a really good vibe early on. Booked two hour out call (£220) and Katie arrived on time and was very discreet. Immediate FK in the hall way and cuddling as soon as door was closed, very friendly and very attractive. Katie sat on the couch and proceeded to pull her legs apart giving me a full you view of her stockings and panties, she is very naughty. Went straight into OWO and DT for an eternity and then 69 with face fuck, more OWO, mutual masturbation and finally covered sex. This continued in no particular order with refreshments and comfort breaks for nearly three hours. At no point during the evening did Katie check the time, we were having far too much fun. She is amazing and very good at what she does and more importantly, she loves this job. Oral is a specialty of Katie`s, she loves it! Katie is very sweet and petite and cannot do enough for her customers. All sounds a bit fluffy but she really is a rare find these days

Katie only sees one or two customers a day and is starting to pick up a regular following so although i have booked again (an overnight) I must wait ten days. I will post details of this soon.

I can confirm that Katie does indeed offer a true GFE including DFK, cuddles, DT, fingering, RO, OWO and covered sex (no anal). Profile is accurate as far as services offered and pictures.

Online advent2016

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:14:48 am by advent2016 »

tucco68

Yes, this is Katie, sorry I did try to post a link it it did not work for me.