Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewers/Contributors - Active SP phone numbers  (Read 776 times)

Offline LLPunting

As SPs are advertising across multiple sites and under different names and numbers could you please add all numbers you find that they trade under (not personal private ones for you "special" boys)?

It will help a bunch with additional indexing/searching for feedback and spotting swaps, crews and possible traps.

If you (or others enjoying the SP) could perhaps update (your) reviews of active independent SPs since lockdown that would be a great start.

Many thanks in advance for the intel update.   :drinks:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Wouldn't that just be turning this forum into a directory? Also, what about ladies that only show their number when they're working.... If their number is not being advertised anywhere today, wouldn't displaying their number on here contravene Rule 22?

Offline LLPunting

Wouldn't that just be turning this forum into a directory? Also, what about ladies that only show their number when they're working.... If their number is not being advertised anywhere today, wouldn't displaying their number on here contravene Rule 22?

We're allowed to post the number if it was displayed on an advert.
We have posts littered throughout the site with then current publicised numbers.
This site is already a directory because you see a review you like and use the currently available contact details contained in quoted links.
Punters store numbers for SPs they've seen or want to see anyway.
Capturing the numbers is a way of supplementing the indexed AWID for profile swappers and also to facilitate searching for intel on non-AW SPs.

If Head1, DavieM, et al. don't think this is wise then they'll surely shut this thread down, but like I said advertised phone numbers are already quoted all over the shop.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:58:23 pm by LLPunting »

Offline davidgood

As SPs are advertising across multiple sites and under different names and numbers could you please add all numbers you find that they trade under (not personal private ones for you "special" boys)?

It will help a bunch with additional indexing/searching for feedback and spotting swaps, crews and possible traps.

If you (or others enjoying the SP) could perhaps update (your) reviews of active independent SPs since lockdown that would be a great start.

Many thanks in advance for the intel update.   :drinks:

Just to be clear LL, if I have seen an SP post Lockdown who I had previously reviewed you want a post added to that review thread that she is now back to work or in my case getting back into it slowly.

Is that correct?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline LLPunting

Just to be clear LL, if I have seen an SP post Lockdown who I had previously reviewed you want a post added to that review thread that she is now back to work or in my case getting back into it slowly.

Is that correct?

Regards,

davidgood

Hey DG,
Initially I was hoping for all reviews/updates since lockdown to minimise the effort but otherwise confirm (multiple) contact details for working SPs whether they be Pos, Neut or Neg.  If you're happy to update on someone who hasn't been mentioned since lockdown but who is contactable and deserves a mention, whether she be worth a punt or should be avoided, but especially if your recommendation has changed.

:hi:

The temporary blip of all these updates refreshing awareness will fade but hopefully everyone will maintain past reviews or write new ones, if warranted, with contact details going forward.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I suspect there are data protection issues that preclude this from happening. Just claiming the info is "already out there" does not wash with Office of Information Commissioner. I can't speak for site's owners but I'm assuming they don't want to be faffing around with a Privacy Statement and dealing with requests to remove people's data and being subject to a fine if they fail to comply.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I suspect there are data protection issues that preclude this from happening. Just claiming the info is "already out there" does not wash with Office of Information Commissioner. I can't speak for site's owners but I'm assuming they don't want to be faffing around with a Privacy Statement and dealing with requests to remove people's data and being subject to a fine if they fail to comply.

Not if the info is freely available to be found by anyone that looks.

I can just hear it now.

"Hello HMICO my names "fuckmyblondeassharder" and I'd like my number removing from that nasty site Google".

"What numbers that ??" asks HMICO

"The one I plastered all over the Internet for my whoring" says she.

HMICO will just laugh her.  :hi: :hi: