Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madam Koko / Earls Court / Senior Citizen  (Read 691 times)

11 review(s) for Madam Koko (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline diver ted

TLDR   An elderly SP some way past her prime. Massage, OWO,CIM.   

One of several meetings with older SPs of my generation.

On AW as Madam Koko
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also on Senior Sirens agency. For those that may be interested - they have age bands for a few SPs in their  50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Kinky Koko is in the 70’s section.
External Link/Members Only

Within time constraints – I used AW 07956572543

£150 = 60 Mins Assisted shower / Massage / OWO and CIM. I declined FS.

Comms   Short responses from her via text messages. Had a few gaps where radio silence for ages but eventually date and time set. On the actual day fell quiet until about five minutes past appt time then provided full address.

Locn       Residential street between West Brompton and Earls Court tube stations. There’s a nice cemetery nearby where I waited to hear from her on the day.

Accomm   Terraced grand house split into multiple flats. Koko on the ground floor with a separate doorway. Narrow corridor leading to a very dark ornately-decorated bedroom. Large bath with a hand shower attachment. Smelt and looked clean throughout.

SP    Don’t believe the photos! Wizened is the word that springs to mind. Wasn’t sure at first that it was the same person but it was. The photos on AW and SS  are decades out of date. Friendly natured with seemingly limited spoken English.   

Action In the bedroom it was so dark I could barely see. Koko introduced herself and asked my name. Asked me to undress and follow her to the shower. I undressed as did Koko and she led me to the bathroom communicating with hand signals and broken English noises. I stood in the bath and Koko also got in. She showered me all over – seemed functional rather than sensual – she got out, dried herself off then provided a clean towel and I did the same. She led me back to the bedroom and indicated I should lay face down. Physically I wasn’t feeling any arousal and looking at Koko wasn’t helping me. A massage of my back and then turned over. I closed my eyes and from her handjob and subsequent blowjob my body took an interest and responded. I did not want to do anything further so asked her to continue with the blowjob until I came in her mouth.

Negative - looked older than I imagined, performed a basic service with no sensuality as if going through the motions.

Recommend   No
Return            No