Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie May - Dundee Hotel Incall  (Read 1838 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7588978) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline big_gustavo

Mille May - Dundee City Centre Hotel - External Link/Members Only

It’s been a long long long time since I’be posted a review, and my punt have been sporadic over the last 10 years. But found myself using the site more recently and figured it’s about time
I started contributing. Living in Dundee, there is a rare amount of good quality visitors and I prefer not to visit locals incase I know them somehow.

So - Millie May - popped up as a visitor, failed new to my knowledge as had never seen her before on adultwork. 28 by profile, and no reason to challenge that. She was defo not in her 30s. Described as size 14 with large boobs, maybe slightly larger dress size, but her boobs are incredible. I was absolutley delighted with her appearance. Wearing lovely underwear stockings and heels.

£90 for half hour, wondered what would be on offer from someone good looking, normal acting and sounding normal (she’s a geordie but not broad). Thought something would be wrong somewhere.

Nope, she was incredible. Full on deep throat magic, rimming on me, rimming on her, boobs everywhere, then back to full face deep throat and came in her mouth. Sex was on the cards if wanted, but honestly her OWO is unreal. She even encouraged me to cum in her mouth and then just looked at me and smiled when I did.

This girl is an absolute dream of a find. Can’t wait to see her again when she revisits.

Offline big_gustavo

Haha ! That’s genius, didn’t even think of that. She most certainly did !

Offline Name Not Found

Welcome back from your semi-retirement and thanks for the review.

Was she in a hotel, or a flat? What area?

Offline big_gustavo

Thanks ! It felt bloody good to be back !

She was in the Malmaison, so lovely hotel, easy to get to rooms. The floor was bloody creeky though haha.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Welcome back from your semi-retirement and thanks for the review.

Was she in a hotel, or a flat? What area?
Hotels can be named, just not room numbers.