Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Newtown sauna Edinburgh  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Ali243

I booked Emma on the telephone after a positive review here
She was near reception when I arrived. Blonde hair very slim wearing short dark dress stockings and very high heels. She has a pretty face very much girl next door age wise I would say late 30s but when she was naked she has a few saggy bits (which I like) so a little older maybe mid 40s.
She was very friendly and chatting as we sorted paperwork (£35 on the door and £85 to her) she then put the shower on for me and left the room.
She returned as I was drying and then we got on the mirror surrounded bed where she gave me a massage. I started face down and then turned over. When I turned over she took off her dress and bra, her boobs are small with a slight sag and she has long nipples.
She then commenced some great OWO lots of eye contact playing with my balls and spit to wank me with. I then pulled her closer and removed her panties to see her shaven pussy and very large labia (love big lips) and I began to finger her. She took one finger then 2 no issues she was very very wet.
I asked her what she likes to do ' everything' she replied 'CIM is an extra £20 as is a second cum and watersports are extra too. Only thing off menu was kissing 'I don't kiss' she said so slight negative for that as I kept wanting to kiss her.
She then sat on my face for RO and she was soaking me then a 69 more fingering and watching her rubbing her pussy then more OWO and she put the cover on.
I fucked her cow girl and missionary and the sap was rising so cum over her boobs and body then she cleaned us both up and gave me another massage as we chatted and I touched her body sucked her long nipples etc then a quick shower.
An enjoyable hour with a fun girl lots of horny fun I did get a peck on the cheek at then end
I would see her again
No website for a link