Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan of Olina - Close to Edgware road station  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Ub12345

External Link/Members Only

1hour - 150£
Met with Mulan this month.

Comms- Simple enough called and requested Mulan for 3pm. Was then sent a text to call on arrival which I did and then was let into the building and directed to the apartment.

The location- Fairly central London, an apartment shared with another girl. The apartment was nice and clean.

The girl- Is the girl in the pictures although with less make up at the meet, very sexy IMO. Nice body, great pair of fake tits and very soft lips. She was very friendly and easy to talk to.

The meet- Was let into the apartment and pretty much started off with FK, she then helped undress me. We then went and had a shared shower with lots of touching and kissing. Dried off and then started with some reverse oral she tastes very nice and was very reactive to me and seemed to enjoy it. I fingered both her pussy and asshole which she enjoyed. She then returned the favour with OWO. Was good with lots of spit and she took it quite deep. Strapped up and then into mish was close so asked for CIM which she was happy to do but she did not swallow.
She asked if I wanted a massage but I declined instead asking for some rimming, she was very thorough. I asked her to give me a prostate massage she strapped up her finger and entered me while playing with my member.
Then onto round 2 started off with 69 before I bent her over with in doggy for some anal, I was quite rough and she took it very well. Then into CG for some more anal. I wanted to feel her pussy again so a quick rubber change and CG before getting her into folded mish. I pounded away before filling up the rubber, she asked me to keep going even after I finished. I kept this up for as long as I could :D.
Then onto shared shower to finish got changed and a long kiss goodbye.

Will 100% return will probably do a duo with her flatmate next time.

Offline akauya

Offline Ub12345

Thanks for the review  :hi:

No worries mate, got a few more reviews over the last couple months I need to add.

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for sharing, quite promising indeed. Must samle her...

Offline Ub12345

Thanks for sharing, quite promising indeed. Must samle her...

Deffo worth a sampling mate

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review, who is her flatmate?

Offline yon yonson

She looks great and sounds very willing - she doesn't look oriental to me though. Do you know what her ethnic background? (not that it matters, just curious). Never used an agency before but might make this one to pop my cherry.

Offline Ub12345

She looks great and sounds very willing - she doesn't look oriental to me though. Do you know what her ethnic background? (not that it matters, just curious). Never used an agency before but might make this one to pop my cherry.

She said shes Thai.