Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBabyRita - An Exceptional GFE  (Read 4843 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7544486) (9 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline crunchy_guy

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £140 / 1hr + £10 OWO
Services Enjoyed: OWO, DFK, RO, Protected Sex and Cuddling  :hi:

As a seasoned punter with more than 500 punts under my belt, I can't recall a more genuine "working" girl that Rita - although to call her anything other than a temporary girlfriend would not be doing her justice.  As one other reviewer correctly titled his review "cuteness overload" is absolutely spot on.  She is a genuinely warm girl, always smiling with an innocence that would inspire me to end this review with 'treat her well guys' if that sentence didn't carry the negative connotations of a fluffy punter  :kissgirl:

Comms were a little cumbersome with the maid but prompt and professional.  Age/Ethnicity/AW profile and the need to reconfirm booking but instructions were clear and discretion was good despite being in a very busy hotel. Once in the room she takes hygeine seriously, a shower is neccesary!

I opted for the 1h session at £140 with OWO extra.  Its well beyond my usual punting budget but having been out of the game for a while, prices have gone up like everything else and I have no regrets!!!

She is just my type, very petite, small natural boobs with a girl next door look.  Not quite as fragile as she might appear and happily and willingly takes a good pounding once she warms up and warm up she certainly does.

She has a real genuine appetite for sex that is not obvious when you initially meet her.  The session started off with standing OWO before moving onto the bed. Constant DFK throughout, initiated by her most of the time.  She responded very well to RO and seemed genuinely disappointed when I took a breather thinking we were not going to have sex.  The main course was very good, Cowgirl, Missionary and Prone to completion before cuddling up for the remaining time.

The only thing she said no too was joining me in the shower at the end of the session.  An innocent next time was suggested by her which I found quite cute.  More kissing at the door as I was leaving, just like a real girlfriend.

Overall an overwhelmingly positive review.  She said she will be here for a few more weeks so I will most probably make one more visit to see her.

Offline PilotMan

Whereabouts in London did this punt take place?

Offline deg_dilemma

Once in the room she takes hygeine seriously, a shower is neccesary!

The only thing she said no too was joining me in the shower at the end of the session. 

These 2 points are very important and as noted by other punters it confirms the irony of her wanting you to shower but not cleaning herself up between clients.

Offline doc friend

These 2 points are very important and as noted by other punters it confirms the irony of her wanting you to shower but not cleaning herself up between clients.

Yes it proves my thoughts & concerns  based on my observations.   That’s why I gave a Neutral.   But seems it’s her normal practice.   Saying ALL clients needs to take a shower but not doing it herself maybe ?

Offline patelprat

Yes it proves my thoughts & concerns  based on my observations.   That’s why I gave a Neutral.   But seems it’s her normal practice.   Saying ALL clients needs to take a shower but not doing it herself maybe ?

There is no harm passing this question/concern back to the maid. No one needs to mention UKP. It's just based on observations that people who have booked her have.

People jump to conclusions though - for all we know, she showers after the client leaves? Who knows.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 10:37:41 am by patelprat »

Offline MLawro93

There is no harm passing this question/concern back to the maid. No one needs to mention UKP. It's just based on observations that people who have booked her have.

People jump to conclusions though - for all we know, she showers after the client leaves? Who knows.

That could be the case. It is just whether she does back to back bookings, if we knew that, then it would pretty confirm she doesn't clean up between meets.

Offline patelprat

That could be the case. It is just whether she does back to back bookings, if we knew that, then it would pretty confirm she doesn't clean up between meets.

Can't speak for others.
But on all the 3 times I have visited her, I have arrived around 10 or so mins early (unintentionally) and have been told she is ready and I can go up. And these have been early evening bookings. That is not back to back for me.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 12:45:17 pm by patelprat »

Offline MLawro93

Can't speak for others.
But on all the 3 times I have visited her, I have arrived around 10-12 mins early (unintentionally) and have been told she is ready and I can go up. And these have been early evening bookings. That is not back to back for me.

That is good to know  :thumbsup: Reassured a bit now, thanks for the info

Offline JonasG

We'll never know for sure if she showers or not but there was a BO smell in her hotel room when i saw her this week. Sort of wafting in the air lol. Kinda musky.

So there's definitely an issue with hygiene.

Offline pythago

She said she will be here for a few more weeks so I will most probably make one more visit to see her.

Everytime I contacted her now she was in a different location. She seems to be changing hotels constantly.

Offline MLawro93

Everytime I contacted her now she was in a different location. She seems to be changing hotels constantly.

Must be the guests complaining about the BO.  :lol:

In all seriousness, they might just keep finding better hotel deals or something  :unknown:

Offline patelprat

Must be the guests complaining about the BO.  :lol:

In all seriousness, they might just keep finding better hotel deals or something  :unknown:

Might also be us guests sweaty as we leave contributing to the BO! Not just her. And with lack of aircon maybe ...

Offline deg_dilemma

She's back at the cheaper hotel near T4, the one with no parking. What a pain!  Or am I missing something - for those of you that have visited her there, is parking available somewhere nearby?

Offline JonasG

There will be underground hotel parking for sure. I know the hotel you mean.

That would be the only option.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 04:17:10 pm by JonasG »

Offline Rayray23k

There will be underground hotel parking for sure. I know the hotel you mean.

That would be the only option.

Would it be easier to get to that hotel via public transport? Eg underground to T4

Offline crunchy_guy

I drove, parked in the hotel underground car park. If you spend a fiver in the coffee shop inside the hotel, you get a car park voucher for free. Easy

Offline JonasG

Would it be easier to get to that hotel via public transport? Eg underground to T4

That's workable. There's a bus stop 5 minute walk away.

Get off at Hounslow West station i guess and then get a bus to that stop.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 08:51:10 am by JonasG »

Offline crunchy_guy

Having seen Rita eariler this month and giving her an overwhelming positive review, a return visit was always planned.  Generally my second visits to WGs never quite live up to the expectations and I can probably count on one hand the number of hookers I have seen three or more times.  Unfortunetely, Rita won't be one of them!!!

Maybe I caught her on an off day but on my recent visit, she seemed slightly tired, a little bit jaded and the session felt a lot more mechanical than the first visit, ie: going through the motions.  She was dressed in comfortable clothes with seemingly cheap lingerie underneath, rather than little black dress on the first visit, which quickly got me aroused. It wasn't a bad session, DFK was provided throughout, OWO was soft and deep and we had good chemistry but something felt missing. I finished up in the bag after a few positions and made my way out with time still left on the hour.

The smell of BO in the room was more noticeable and maybe all the comments on hygiene stopped me from engaging in RO, something I usually enjoy and sets the mood for a better session. I grabbed some stuff at Costa on the way out to get my free parking before driving off.  She will be off soon for what is probably a much needed break. Its amazing what a few weeks of continuous fucking can do to someone.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Having seen Rita eariler this month and giving her an overwhelming positive review, a return visit was always planned.  Generally my second visits to WGs never quite live up to the expectations and I can probably count on one hand the number of hookers I have seen three or more times.  Unfortunetely, Rita won't be one of them!!!

Maybe I caught her on an off day but on my recent visit, she seemed slightly tired, a little bit jaded and the session felt a lot more mechanical than the first visit, ie: going through the motions.  She was dressed in comfortable clothes with seemingly cheap lingerie underneath, rather than little black dress on the first visit, which quickly got me aroused. It wasn't a bad session, DFK was provided throughout, OWO was soft and deep and we had good chemistry but something felt missing. I finished up in the bag after a few positions and made my way out with time still left on the hour.

The smell of BO in the room was more noticeable and maybe all the comments on hygiene stopped me from engaging in RO, something I usually enjoy and sets the mood for a better session. I grabbed some stuff at Costa on the way out to get my free parking before driving off.  She will be off soon for what is probably a much needed break. Its amazing what a few weeks of continuous fucking can do to someone.

Sounds like a neutral and could justify its own review as it seems less of an experience that your first?  :unknown: