Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -Summer--Leaigh- Bradford (north east tourer)  (Read 2056 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6143752) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shawy74

After last nites dire footy woke up hungover but very horny.
Text around 6 girls an summer was the only 1 to reply,dont usually go for the barbie doll look but av seen lexi ryder many times an was eager to empty a load.

Incall was a hotel at the bottom of a resident st wiv parkin outside  marked  for residents only but the road that went across the bottom of the road seemed ok,so parked there.

Got into the room wiv a freindly smilin summer in panties,bra an heels,wasnt dressed as requested,another girl takes her texts and didnt relay them so she said!.
Wasnt to fussed an wanted to get down to it,facially not great,fake tan big eyelashes wiv saggy breasts an stomach,very chatty wiv north east accent.

Onto the bed wiv some very light kissin,no tounges despite what it says on her profile before some reasonable OWO wiv hand around base suckin 1/3 of my cock and mainly the tip.
Asked her to DT me which she did twice before sayin i was to big!,i most certainly am not,this went on for 10 mins wiv over the top fake moanin,despite this she did get me rock hard an the sap was rising.

Wanted to fuck her so got into mish after she applied the bag an banged away for 5mins wiv more fake moaning till i came in the bag.
No attemp at a 2nd pop but wasnt fussed as i struggle wiv 2 in a 1hr meet never mind 30mins.

Gone for red as she clearly states DT,DFK on her profile,shes bigger than size 8 and would say older than stated.
If you like the barbie doll look an dont mind the fake moanin,a 15 min pump an dump you may enjoy but i wont be seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline smilealltheway

Had this on my radar but this has made my mind up, into the bin she goes

Offline Shawy74

Dont blame u mate,DFK an DT on profile,im below average but said i was to big,ok for pump an dump.