Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Ryanna - Leeds  (Read 736 times)

Offline lm87

External Link/Members Only

Hadn't seen a black lass in a while so decided to spin the VS wheel.
Comms:
Short to the point messages, quickly had a meet set up and she was happy to see me at pretty short notice. Texted me the address.

Apartment on Upper Basinghall Street, pretty exposed but I wasn't left waiting around, phoned her and she gave me the apartment number to call. Straight inside the building, took a while to find the flat as it's one of those rabbit warren apartments, once I found it I was let straight in.

The Girl:
Ryanna is a pretty lass, welcomed me with a smile and although you can't see her face on the profile it is the same girl. Skinny lass with really small tits, cracking arse though.

The meet:
Agreed on £80 for half an hour and she stripped down quickly. Really lithe body with a nice juicy pussy.
Here's where the neutral rating comes in, despite saying so on her profile there is no kissing or owo, I asked her and she just said no. Anyway the cover goes on and she starts sucking as I fondle her arse.
Move her onto her back and she at least lets me eat her out.
Turn her over to go in because I want a good view of that backside, I go in and it's like I'm caught in a steel vice, she is very tight, have to take a moment not to burst right then. Go through the motions and finish up, she helps clean me up and lets me use her shower before I leave.

Overall it was... alright, the lack of kissing and owo is what made me rate neutral, she was also not really that enthusiastic, pleasant enough but I need a little more than that.