Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai massage Sunderland  (Read 5804 times)

Offline Classandtaste

I’d like to start this review by telling you that working girls have been a bad habit of mine since I was 15, and it’s something I’ve been trying not to do and for a few years now I’ve refrained, but I have to tell you about what happened yesterday. I went to Jasmine Thai massage in Sunderland. It’s on north bridge street directly across from the old Monkwearmouth station. The comms were good. I explained to the lady on the phone that I was after a sports massage on some muscles that knotted up during resistance training. I was able to book up and find the location easily enough, the lady on the phone spoke perfect English and was easy to understand. When I arrived I opened the door into a foyer that I had to ring the bell to get into the 2nd door. After I was buzzed in I was standing in a dark passage, there were a series of lanterns which lined the passage at the floor leading to the stairs. There was traditional soft Thai music playing and the aroma of eastern cuisine filled the air. I walked along the passage to the bottom of some stairs, I heard the voice of a woman at the top of the stairs instructing me to use the hand sanitiser on the landing. She was a petite Thai lady professionally dressed, she wasn’t exactly a spring chicken, it’s really hard to determine the age of eastern women, they could be 16 or 50. It’s difficult to tell, but I’m guessing she was in her 40’s. She was a solid 6 / 10 on the looks scale and her accent was thick and her English was very broken, nothing like the lady on the phone. When I got to the top of the stairs she led me into a larger room where there was a stunning woman at the desk, she was obviously the one I spoke to on the phone, she told me the price £35 for an hour and it was her I paid. The lady who greeted me at the stairs, her name was “Pair” led me into another room where she told me to “take clothes off” and she left the room. Since I needed the sports massage on my posterior deltoids and trapeziums I only took my shirt off. When she came back she started laughing and told me to take my trousers off and get on the massage table face down. Then she began massaging my calves, then hamstrings, glutes, spinae erectors and the traps and delts, then she climed on top of me and was walking around on me, I must admit, the massage was incredible. A bit painful at first but it soon became nice. The whole time she was talking to me and asking me questions but her accent and English was so broken I couldn’t understand but about 20% of what she was saying. After about a half hour she asked me to turn over and she began doing my arms, all the while talking and I couldn’t understand anything she was saying. But going by the way she was touching me and rubbing up against me I think that if I had pulled out some more money she probably would’ve given me full service, but there was an air of professionalism and the place was immaculately clean, I wanted to ask her if extras were available but I didn’t want to insult her if it was a legit massage but by the time she was done I would’ve gladly impaled her on my cock.  The massage was a 9 out of 10 and the woman was friendly and very knowledgeable about what she was doing. I asked her about her schedule and if I could see her again. She said yes, and told me what days she works. I think I’ll go back next week and flash some cash and a condom at her once were behind closed doors and see what she does. Wish me luck, gentlemen!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24