Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing - Battersea  (Read 1970 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline redwinged

External Link/Members Only

Finally got to meet ravishing Roxy read all the reviews on here and thought why not give it a bash communication were on off but was given directions from Clapham Junction arrived on time to be met by Roxy and hid behind the door dressed in a sexy black nightie with underwear underneath she asked me didn't want anything to drink and gave me a glass of wine. The meeting itself I did not think was value for money it was probably the same sort of meet she does for everyone nothing spontaneous just some deep French kissing her dropping to her knees and sucking my cock then fucked her anally. Then a break for a chat and onto round two which was exactly the same as round one she is a lovely girl, but I feel just going through the motions despite all the other reports saying she was Polish she is in fact Bulgarian the scar tissue on her breasts is quite prominent I had a good time but after meeting Lola was expecting a little bit more. if you want a real filthy dirty time, I suggest you meet Lola Wild Roxy is a nice girl but not up to same standards as Lola.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 10:08:29 am by redwinged »

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Good to get some perspective on her. She'll still on my HL but the recent price hikes have dropped her down a few rungs.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Must confess I had not read anywhere she is Polish... she clearly state Bulgarian on her AW profile too. However as previous good to get another not so positive perspective on her. Thanks OP

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

What was it that made you feel like it was all routine?  Her attitude?  Conversation? Lack of apparent spontaneity/involvement/enthusiasm for the sex?  Ambivalence to your attempts to pleasure her?  Less than convincing vocalisations?

Offline Brand242

Thanks for the review OP. Good to get a balanced opinion on here, especially when someone has so many positives.

If Lola is much better than Roxy, I’m looking forward to meeting her!

(Never seen any reviews on her being Polish, she also told me she was Bulgarian too, which I knew already from reviews / aw profile).

Hope your next meet is a positive to get back on track.