Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive.Tiffany - New Southgate  (Read 2248 times)

Big Cat

Saw Tiffany at her place near Arnos Grove and New Southgate station not too long ago.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Friendly girl, interested to know a few things about you before you get into the action which I appreciate from WGs. When I asked why she was asking so many questions she just shrugged and said "I like to make conversation" which was quite sweet. 

Loves sex and wants you to know it. I'm a vanilla guy and I think I let her down slightly in that regard (well, as much as you can let down someone you're paying to fuck you). Definitely more of a PSE than GFE. Really horny/dirty facial expressions and top notch eye contact, positions top of feet over your thighs in cowgirl, that kind of thing.

Great body as you can see, with really tremendous titties. They look like a top notch plastic surgeon sculpted them out of nothing but nope, they are 100% real (I checked thoroughly with hands and mouth). OWO, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, all delivered with aplomb.

It looks like she's away at the moment, but will be back soon.

Recommended  :thumbsup:

endomorph

What would you say was her age?

Big Cat

password02

She looks very sweet and at 80 is decent value - how far is she from Arnos Grove?

Is she facially attractive?

yorkshire123

She looks very sweet and at 80 is decent value - how far is she from Arnos Grove?

Had a double take on that one  :lol:

Offline The_Don

Had a double take on that one  :lol:

Pictures can be P/S (in this case some have been).

Attractiveness is subjective.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:49:59 am by The_Don »

Offline Speed Racer

At 80ph, that seems like a bargain.

Right up my street looks wise too.... off I go!  :drinks:

Big Cat

Less than 10mins from Arnos, 2mins from New Southgate. Same flat as Katalina though I don't think they're ever there at the same time.

Facially, I found her cute. The 'new haircut ;)' picture in her gallery is basically what she looked like when I saw her a month or so back.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Big Cat

Not a DFKer mate so not sure, FK yes