Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock worshipping OWO+CIM recommendation  (Read 2425 times)

88hooplicker

Brigit (once of Manor House, now of Poplar), who is my go to "cock worshipping, OWO and CIM" beauty, seems to be on holiday. Does anyone have a recommendation for something similar? Many thanks in advance!

Bud$

I don't know what Brigit looked like but for cock worship, OWO and CiM I'd definitely recommend sexy sissy, who moves around the Kingston, Heathrow, Surbiton and Reading - not exactly London but not far off either. Except she doesn't do cim anymore - if that's a deal breaker.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Or try  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she's a cock worshipper too, as long as you tell her that's what you want. Nice girl too - pretty face which she hides in pics, but as you can see, great bum and legs

Offline BillGoldberg

I don't know what Brigit looked like but for cock worship, OWO and CiM I'd definitely recommend sexy sissy, who moves around the Kingston, Heathrow, Surbiton and Reading - not exactly London but not far off either. Except she doesn't do cim anymore - if that's a deal breaker.
Or try  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she's a cock worshipper too, as long as you tell her that's what you want. Nice girl too - pretty face which she hides in pics, but as you can see, great bum and legs

Looking at Sexy Sisi's profile, no CIM, no facials
How does that realistically translate to 'amazing cock worship'??

bristolqwerty

+1   :D You totally fucked that post up mate  :dash:

Bud$

Looking at Sexy Sisi's profile, no CIM, no facials
How does that realistically translate to 'amazing cock worship'??
Read her 11 positive reviews on here, 4 neutral, no negative and some very recent ones which are better than her earlier reviews.
Also, where have you seen the word 'amazing' in my previous post or in the OP's? In your head? Do you take hallucinogenic substances?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 10:25:17 pm by Bud$ »

Offline BillGoldberg

Read her 11 positive reviews on here, 4 neutral, no negative and some very recent ones which are better than her earlier reviews.
Also, where have you seen the word 'amazing' in my previous post or in the OP's? In your head? Do you take hallucinogenic substances?

"No facial as I have a skin allergy"
"No CIM"

= no £120 from me for so called 'cock worship'   :dash:

Offline mothra

From several of my experiences with Sissy I get less than 1min of shitty OW like she's new to the job :thumbsdown: I reckon you'll get preferred treatment if you book her for 1 hour.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:16:38 pm by mothra »

Bud$

From several of my experiences with Sissy I get less than 1min of shitty OW like she's new to the job :thumbsdown: I reckon you'll get preferred treatment if you book her for 1 hour.
And yet you went back again   :wacko: "several of my experiences with Sissy"  Do you clean yourself properly down there when you go to see a girl? As well, Mothra, if that was your experience of her why haven't you mentioned it here and reviewed her to say so? Or did you? She's got no negative reviews on here.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:34:23 pm by Bud$ »

Offline Steve2

No review of those punts then?

It doesn't seem like you have had any successes reading your reviews

Maybe take up knitting as a hobby  :hi:

Offline mothra

And yet you went back again   :wacko: "several of my experiences with Sissy"  Do you clean yourself properly down there when you go to see a girl? As well, Mothra, if that was your experience of her why haven't you mentioned it here and reviewed her to say so? Or did you? She's got no negative reviews on here.

True, why did I go back despite the bad oral service I received. Maybe partly I succumb to her BS of ego massaging.  :crazy::unknown:? I'm not obese or hideously looking or anything you might assume that is a failing factor in my punts. When it comes to seeing po$$ies I always shower, cologne and "shaved" myself before any punt, in the hope I get better service. I am guilty of being too lazy and should write reviews, but feels those past and recent reviews of her are more or less true and I thought my reviews of her would just be an echo. But the oral from her is a big letdown for me :thumbsdown: just to let you know. No negative reviews of her on here doesn't mean are aren't any dissatisfied punters out there. :hi:

It doesn't seem like you have had any successes reading your reviews

I've had few rare successful punts in past but not in recent years.

Maybe take up knitting as a hobby  :hi:

Don't need to DIY sweaters, Primarks has enough cheap sweaters for sale. :hi:

Bud$

Mothra - I appreciate your even-handed reply to my somewhat sarcastic comments. You're a good guy by the sound of it. I'm watching a programme about the female super orgasm; just thought I'd throw that one out here.