Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Years Eve 2016 in London  (Read 899 times)

Offline scarebear

Having become a single guy who doesnt have any plans and commitments for this year, i have booked myself into a small hotel in central london for this New years Eve.

Just wondering if anyone knows if any of the Strip clubs or Lap dancing clubs in London are open New Years Eve? Thought it might be a strange and weird idea to see 2017 in at one of these places? Ive tried to do some research on the internet but to no avail?

Any suggestions? 

ClarkeOfTheCourse

You could contact strip clubs you're interested in visiting by phone or email and ask them?

Offline webpunter

Lappy bars are a waste of time, money & effort.  To make a lappy session even vaguely enjoyable its serious dosh.  When the strippers say why don't you buy a bottle of champagne to celebrate the NY.  Load of bollocks - they get a split.  Easy to get a decent incall / outcall for the same for a few hours.  Would have thought there'd be a party set-up somewhere central

Online Bassman

Lappy bars are a waste of time, money & effort.  To make a lappy session even vaguely enjoyable its serious dosh.  When the strippers say why don't you buy a bottle of champagne to celebrate the NY.  Load of bollocks - they get a split.  Easy to get a decent incall / outcall for the same for a few hours.  Would have thought there'd be a party set-up somewhere central

I'd imagine prices for drink will be X2 also lol!