Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laraa - tours satellite towns around London  (Read 868 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only

Beautiful but dishonest and idle.

Hidden Image/Members Only

FK, HJ, BJ, CIM, Penetration (doggy and mish) £130 per hour with a number of advertised services declined in the meeting.

Comms are poor.  Across a range of aspects of the meeting I found her unreliable. I had a couple of arrangements fall through because she did not confirm at the agreed time.  She typically starts answering the phone just before 11.00, starts work about 1.00 and generally only accepts bookings on the day (eg she is flaky and doesn’t know if she will be in a fit state to work until she wakes up).  Coms were patchy right up to the door; she actually failed to buzz me through the main door and I had to get in through someone else entering (a first for me). 

She moves around always working in satellite suburban towns but be warned that the location I visited her was misrepresented on her profile and significant journey from the station.  She holds off giving the postcode when you call which, I suspect, is because the difficulty reaching her puts off a lot of punters. She is also working with others and I could her mate getting a good rogering through the session.

It is important not to miss out the positive.  She has a beautiful face (nine) with fine features, captivating eyes and possibly the prettiest girl I have ever had sex with. She is at the standard of the best of her photos (lieing down in the black body). In the flesh she bears less resemblance to Kate Middleton than I see in her photos but she is non-the-less strikingly beautiful.   Her body is also a low eight with generous bosom but a little chub around her tummy and bottom and what looks like a birth mark on her leg.  The presentation was reasonable. She is mid 20’s and a dress size 8.  The photos in the black body are representative.  I had no concerns about hygiene.

Service was poor, at the end of the session she admitted she had very little sleep the night before.  It was boring, detached and rude.  After CIM she grimaced and ran to the bathroom; judging by her reaction mainlining heroine, smoking crystal meth and the asparagus smoothies may have made my junk a trifle funky.  I think she has good skills but the lack of any effort was just unacceptable.  It was quite stunning how dull such a beautiful girl can be.

I will say a word to the rating.  Laraa was recommended by another punter whose opinion I trust.  She was a poor value punt for me.  Because of her looks some of you will be interested and, if you are not put off by the attitude and lack of effort, her looks are appealing.  Her rates have gone up 30% over the past three months. I have rated a neutral as some will certainly be interested in her.  Know what you are letting yourself in for.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:58:22 am by mrhappypants »

Offline pisceanuk

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time with her. It looks like her quality of service dropped down since this is a second neutral in the recent reviews. I did not try CIM with her so cannot comment on what you encountered but offering it and then doing it reluctantly is not acceptable.

She has been on my HL for long and was planning to see her again when she is in Maidenhead. Her price has gone up which is a pity since I would have seen her more often otherwise and VFM can be an issue even with good WGs who are overpriced.

mrhappypants

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time with her. It looks like her quality of service dropped down since this is a second neutral in the recent reviews. I did not try CIM with her so cannot comment on what you encountered but offering it and then doing it reluctantly is not acceptable.

She has been on my HL for long and was planning to see her again when she is in Maidenhead. Her price has gone up which is a pity since I would have seen her more often otherwise and VFM can be an issue even with good WGs who are overpriced.

Yep and I can certainly see the attraction.  Maybe on a different day or maybe she has got jaded.

diamond_dawg

Her service has dropped off massively since i first saw her about 18 months ago. Seems jaded. Also I think she has started doing drugs. The last time i saw her her nostrils looked funny. I think she's been snorting something.

She has limited English but based on my last discussion with her I got the impression her maid makes her go abroad to work as well to Spain and Germany.

Shame really because she used to be really good.

Offline dubhcarr

Sorry for your bad punt Mr HP..I am not interested at this price......

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry you had a poor punt MrHP. I've seen her several times but not for some months. She didn't appear on drugs last I saw her, but your not the first to express concern as to the standard of service. I was hoping to see her again in the new year. Suddenly I'm not so sure. Thanks for the review  :hi: